It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RottenRotz: exactly.as i said,nothing interesting for me in months.curently waiting for sons of solar empire trinity
But why? There's no point in buying/playing Trinity when Rebellion exists.
RottenRotz: exactly.as i said,nothing interesting for me in months.curently waiting for sons of solar empire trinity
Crosmando: But why? There's no point in buying/playing Trinity when Rebellion exists.
1.price is way to high
2.i dont care for graphics update
3.i dont care for titan ships
:)
Crosmando: But why? There's no point in buying/playing Trinity when Rebellion exists.
RottenRotz: 1.price is way to high
It also has lower requirements, since it uses an earlier version of the Iron graphics engine. Sometimes, especially on older hardware, that can make all the difference between an enjoyable experience and a sagging low-framerate game.
RottenRotz: 1.price is way to high
WinterSnowfall: It also has lower requirements, since it uses an earlier version of the Iron graphics engine. Sometimes, especially on older hardware, that can make all the difference between an enjoyable experience and a sagging low-framerate game.
agreed
Marioface5: A couple months later, I'm wondering what happened to this.
JudasIscariot: Still in the works :P
Any news on that flood? I'm starting to think this ark was a bad investment.
JudasIscariot: Still in the works :P
Marioface5: Any news on that flood? I'm starting to think this ark was a bad investment.
Still working on it :P
Marioface5: Any news on that flood? I'm starting to think this ark was a bad investment.
JudasIscariot: Still working on it :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BmC3UvlTcs

:D
New publisher today? Take-Two Interactive? Microsoft? Sega? Capcom? Konami? Bandai Namco? SNK Playmore? Koei Tecmo? Valve? Sony? Nintendo?
Post edited March 10, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
[nevermind, sorry]
Post edited March 10, 2016 by tfishell
Moon Hunters should be coming out today. Probably Steam time.
Cities: Skylines please :)
There wasn't a new game on Wednesday either. Is there a sale around the corner, possibly an Insomnia sale like last year around this time? Or just a new publisher? Or are they busy with the press conference thing?
I thought sales tended to be launched midweek? Hmmmmmm
Swampland: There wasn't a new game on Wednesday either. Is there a sale around the corner, possibly an Insomnia sale like last year around this time? Or just a new publisher? Or are they busy with the press conference thing?
lol... "Just a new publisher"? Really dude? :D

It will be a big thing indeed if it's a new publisher... Crossing my fingers!
Maybe we get 2 removals instead of just one like yesterday :D