It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wonder if we'll get anything else aside Superhot and X Rebirth.
Grargar: I wonder if we'll get anything else aside Superhot and X Rebirth.
A +15 years old game would be cool, a quick look on the "new" tab indicates there hasn't been any since Noctropolis (Strife is always lurking in the dark....)
Well it looks we will get Stardew Valley tomorrow as well, so there is also that for this week...
gog usually does not release games on weekends.
catpower1980: A +15 years old game would be cool, a quick look on the "new" tab indicates there hasn't been any since Noctropolis (Strife is always lurking in the dark....)
Well, here is Eradicator.
Nothing no so it's gonna be at Steam time..... Pfffffffffffffffffffff....................Re-Pfffffffffffffffffffff............................

EDIT: Oh, sweet! A real oldies has popped up ^o^
Post edited February 25, 2016 by catpower1980
And X Rebirth released.
I know Superhot releases today, but I´d rather see Shantae and the Pirate´s Curse get a release today. :)
So Codename Panzers: Cold War in 30 minutes? Or next week?
The-Business: So Codename Panzers: Cold War in 30 minutes? Or next week?
Why are you saying so?
Because the promo for Phase I and II ended today and Cold War is part of the complete collection which will be released next week (no idea if physical and/or digital). So it was possible that this part would also get released here earlier.
The-Business: Because the promo for Phase I and II ended today and Cold War is part of the complete collection which will be released next week (no idea if physical and/or digital). So it was possible that this part would also get released here earlier.
I think the Complete Collection will be a physical-only thing, but we might see Cold War next week to ensure that the Complete Collection (Phase 1+2, Cold War) is available in all stores (all three games are already available on Steam).
Just checked the steam page and Superhot is due in 2 hours. Well fuck me, I won't be able to play it today then :(
Master of Orion just turned in-dev.
WinterSnowfall: Master of Orion just turned in-dev.
Thankfully it looks like I have years to finally enjoy the originals before this one gets affordable.