It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MacArthur: the codemasters games
Grargar: Where did you hear that? Codemasters haven't released a game here ever since 2013.
Overlord II, I really want to play it. :(
oh ffs I need a break from this place.

The solus Project is coming in a couple of hours... just read their god dam twitter that I've put up on page 161 of this fucking thread!
Apparently the Pineapple game may come too... but RNGesus people. It's like trying to lead blind sheep into a screaming slaughterhouse around here.

I'm going to come back after Uni is over... which is 13 weeks after March 7. I pray that some people figure out how to use a friggen search engine, or their eyes at least, in that time.

Cheers.
micktiegs_8: oh ffs I need a break from this place.

The solus Project is coming in a couple of hours... just read their god dam twitter that I've put up on page 161 of this fucking thread!
Apparently the Pineapple game may come too... but RNGesus people. It's like trying to lead blind sheep into a screaming slaughterhouse around here.

I'm going to come back after Uni is over... which is 13 weeks after March 7. I pray that some people figure out how to use a friggen search engine, or their eyes at least, in that time.

Cheers.
I actually read your post saying that and completely forgot about it again.
omega64: Overlord II, I really want to play it. :(
Well, it has been dead-cheap on Steam and if you don't want Steam, its retail version doesn't require it.
micktiegs_8: *snip*
I think part of the fun is the speculation!
MacArthur: the codemasters games
Grargar: Where did you hear that? Codemasters haven't released a game here ever since 2013.
Brainfart :
the codename : panzers games

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post2738

Could be for the 29th though...
Post edited February 18, 2016 by MacArthur
Codename Panzers and GalCiv III DLC.
More RTS games...
astroclay: More RTS games...
Sadly yes.
omega64: Overlord II, I really want to play it. :(
Grargar: Well, it has been dead-cheap on Steam and if you don't want Steam, its retail version doesn't require it.
I keep forgetting about games when I have a physical copy and don't care enough to get it on Steam
No Pineapple Left Behind just released.
astroclay: More RTS games...
Nope, not an RTS at all but its a RTT game.
Post edited February 18, 2016 by Matruchus
I hope Superhot won't be released at "Steam time" coz I won't have access to a decent pc rig tonight to play it confortably :(

/me praying the GOG Gods for a 3PM CET release
catpower1980: /me praying the GOG Gods for a 3PM CET release
Looks plausible.
catpower1980: /me praying the GOG Gods for a 3PM CET release
zeffyr: Looks plausible.
I'm currently rushing work so I can play it directly if it's released ine one hour :o)