It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Swa Stardew Valley on the upcoming tab but it's only for next week. I'll have to spare some money by then.....
PaterAlf: I tought it was common knowledge that The Bard's Ale is coming out today?
Only at your local inn...
Maxvorstadt: What the heck is this?
astroclay: It's some kind of silly classroom simulator from Subaltern games. It's already got a place in the "Upcoming tab" on GOG's front page.
It's really more of a socio-political satire that's supposed to skewer the US education system. Let's see if it actually winds up being a good game.

astroclay: Danganronpa is also being released on Steam in an hour or so. Maybe that's why we haven't seen anything yet...
A VN series? That's a "it's too niche for GOG" game if there ever was one...
Post edited February 18, 2016 by rampancy
Come on, GOG, release some stuff, I'm too productive today :(
tfishell: nevermind, copypaste wouldn't work :-P
Grargar: Were you, perhaps, trying to copy-paste a Gamespot article? Perhaps one that was talking about Fallout 3's high-violence version becoming available for sale? :P
No no, I was just going to shitpost, but thanks for letting me know about that and thanks to karnak1 for the link! Interesting for sure.
So, either no game today or something big?
Maxvorstadt: So, either no game today or something big?
or "Steam time"..... :(
Something from Paradox would be nice.
Bloodlines, I tell you !
There is the Solus Project, the codemasters games and maybe one or two others indie games.

I don't see much place for something big to be honest.
The price drop for The Witcher 3 is a new thing or did I miss it until now?
astroclay: It's some kind of silly classroom simulator from Subaltern games. It's already got a place in the "Upcoming tab" on GOG's front page.
rampancy: It's really more of a socio-political satire that's supposed to skewer the US education system. Let's see if it actually winds up being a good game.

astroclay: Danganronpa is also being released on Steam in an hour or so. Maybe that's why we haven't seen anything yet...
rampancy: A VN series? That's a "it's too niche for GOG" game if there ever was one...
Danganronpa isn't all that much of a visual novel. I mean, it IS a VN but it has investigation and trial sections. Kind of like the Ace Attorney series.
Melvinica: The price drop for The Witcher 3 is a new thing or did I miss it until now?
It's a recent thing.
Post edited February 18, 2016 by omega64
Melvinica: The price drop for The Witcher 3 is a new thing or did I miss it until now?
Two days ago.
MacArthur: the codemasters games
Where did you hear that? Codemasters haven't released a game here ever since 2013.
We'll probably get something eventually today, but is the old Tuesday/Thursday release cycle something of a relic now? Games seem to come when they come overall, though there does seem to be an attempt to release classics on one of those two days.