It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: Well, they will release Bloodwych today.
Oh, and of course they will release The Bards Ale. The right game for all those spoony drunken bards that hang around here! :-)
Crosmando: Do you have some information we don't?
Expectations? Yes.
Information? Probably not, maybe?
I tought it was common knowledge that The Bard's Ale is coming out today?
PaterAlf: I tought it was common knowledge that The Bard's Ale is coming out today?
Hah! Good one! ;)
Why is crosmando posting in here? :P Whatever the game is he isn't going to get it. He promised everyone he was done with GOG.

God, I'd hate to think he wasn't man of his word. :P
PaterAlf: I tought it was common knowledge that The Bard's Ale is coming out today?
I am sure today's game is Mound and Glade, the critically acclaimed and widely praised gardening/walking simulator. Along with several dlcs: the lawnmower, red roses dlc, shovel dlc aaand the ggbs(Grass Growing Boosts).
Post edited February 18, 2016 by MaGo72
"New game" is a price drop for Witcher 3.
Maxvorstadt: "New game" is a price drop for Witcher 3.
been news for hours, man.
No Pineapple Left Behind drops in three hours. That's probably the big release for today.
low rated
"Witcher 3 - Gaylord Edition"
Replacing all female romances with dudes and replacing the rest of the females with fat old hags to please the SJW crowd. ;)
Post edited February 18, 2016 by Klumpen0815
astroclay: No Pineapple Left Behind drops in three hours. That's probably the big release for today.
What the heck is this?
astroclay: No Pineapple Left Behind drops in three hours. That's probably the big release for today.
I wouldn't call that a big release, just another game to pass on. :D
low rated
Klumpen0815: "Witcher 3 - Gaylord Edition"
Replacing all female romances with dudes and replacing the rest of the females with fat old hags to please the SJW crowd. ;)
LMAO
Maxvorstadt: What the heck is this?
It's some kind of silly classroom simulator from Subaltern games. It's already got a place in the "Upcoming tab" on GOG's front page.

Danganronpa is also being released on Steam in an hour or so. Maybe that's why we haven't seen anything yet...
Eyes - how do they work?
Maxvorstadt: What the heck is this?
astroclay: It's some kind of silly classroom simulator from Subaltern games. It's already got a place in the "Upcoming tab" on GOG's front page.

Danganronpa is also being released on Steam in an hour or so. Maybe that's why we haven't seen anything yet...
I wish Danganronpa would release here. That game is incredible. I would definitely play it again.