It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: Still no new game? So, is something big heading our way?
Insomnia?
holiday in poland
Oblivion?
Meh

If it must.

But then it wouldn't actually fix anything around here, as you would start asking about Skyrim or FO3 instead... :P

From Zenimax I'd rather have Call Of Cthulhu: Dark Corners Of The Earth, Dark Messiah Of Might & Magic or Dishonored.

PS: Even if Dark Messiah is from Arkane, it seems to be Ubisoft's.
Post edited January 21, 2016 by rgnrk
rgnrk: Dark Messiah Of Might & Magic.

It is Ubisoft's, like all the Might and Magic games.
Please don't let it be another strategy game ;)
mobutu: Please don't let it be another strategy game ;)
Don't worry its not strategy week. There were zero strategy game releases this week :)
I told my folks not to get me anything for Christmas or my birthday so that I could splurge for something big in here.

Still waiting. :P
T-1 minute to another P&C adventure? :)
It's Noctropolis :)
rgnrk: Oblivion?
Meh

If it must.

But then it wouldn't actually fix anything around here, as you would start asking about Skyrim or FO3 instead... :P

From Zenimax I'd rather have Call Of Cthulhu: Dark Corners Of The Earth, Dark Messiah Of Might & Magic or Dishonored.

I'm not sure they would actually release DCTE here considering the amounts of bugs crashing the game etc.
Though even so I would probably still buy it. xD
NOblivion? :(
Maxvorstadt: So, today Oblivion comes to GOG?
fortune_p_dawg: Yes!
I used to wait for Oblivion just like you, but then I took "A boy and his blob" in the cart...
I swear I'll never understand GOG's acceptance system, they refused a game like "Fall of the Dungeon Guardians" yet they accept a game such as Westport Independent.

If the former is too niche then what the hell is the latter.
Apparently it's like Papers Please; maybe that helped somehow. But then FotDG gets compared to Grimrock and its progenitors, so...
Ganni1987: I swear I'll never understand GOG's acceptance system, they refused a game like "Fall of the Dungeon Guardians" yet they accept a game such as Westport Independent.

Well, I I guess the first one is not niche enuff!!!
By the way, what is "Fall of the Dungeon Guardians"?
Ganni1987: I swear I'll never understand GOG's acceptance system, they refused a game like "Fall of the Dungeon Guardians" yet they accept a game such as Westport Independent.

Maxvorstadt: Well, I I guess the first one is not niche enuff!!!
By the way, what is "Fall of the Dungeon Guardians"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0t6dLr04Vg

For the record, yes it does look like Grimrock on steroids. The game from the official website is DRM-Free but I'd prefer to have it as part of my GOG library.