It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: Well, I I guess the first one is not niche enuff!!!
By the way, what is "Fall of the Dungeon Guardians"?
Ganni1987: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0t6dLr04Vg

For the record, yes it does look like Grimrock on steroids. The game from the official website is DRM-Free but I'd prefer to have it as part of my GOG library.
Hm, looks nice, but the developer doesn`t seem to accept Paysafecard, so I can only hope for the game to come to GOG.
Ganni1987: I swear I'll never understand GOG's acceptance system, they refused a game like "Fall of the Dungeon Guardians" yet they accept a game such as Westport Independent.

If the former is too niche then what the hell is the latter.
Yep, i'm wondering about that too. It's really weird that GOG accepted games like Punch Club and The Westport Independent while they refused many much better indie games. o.O
Impaler26: Yep, i'm wondering about that too. It's really weird that GOG accepted games like Punch Club and The Westport Independent while they refused many much better indie games. o.O
As usual, better is on the eye of the beholder.
I'm used to it, though. Being completely uninterested by aaa games and some of the more prominent games people want here.
But then, luckily for me, you don't work selecting titles for gog. Unfortunately for me, I don't either.

PS: It's kind of tiring this current trend in the forums of thrashing some games -no exactly what happened here, though- just to uplift others.
Post edited January 22, 2016 by rgnrk
Ganni1987: I swear I'll never understand GOG's acceptance system, they refused a game like "Fall of the Dungeon Guardians" yet they accept a game such as Westport Independent.

If the former is too niche then what the hell is the latter.
Impaler26: Yep, i'm wondering about that too. It's really weird that GOG accepted games like Punch Club and The Westport Independent while they refused many much better indie games. o.O
Well, they do have a decent number of dungeon crawlers on the catalog. It would seem logical, from GOG's perspective, to be picky about games from genres already well represented on the store.
brunosiffredi: Well, they do have a decent number of dungeon crawlers on the catalog. It would seem logical, from GOG's perspective, to be picky about games from genres already well represented on the store.
*cough* Strategy games *cough*
Post edited January 22, 2016 by Prah
rgnrk: But then, luckily for me, you don't work selecting titles for gog.
Best way to sum it up. +1 million.
high rated
anothername: Aww... *pouts & kicks an empty can*
JudasIscariot: Don't worry, we'll have so many releases soon enough that you'll be crying "omagawd, mah wallet!" sooner rather than later :P
A couple months later, I'm wondering what happened to this.
JudasIscariot: Don't worry, we'll have so many releases soon enough that you'll be crying "omagawd, mah wallet!" sooner rather than later :P
Marioface5: A couple months later, I'm wondering what happened to this.
Still in the works :P
JudasIscariot: Still in the works :P
Any news when we will get hyper dimension neptunia Rebirth 2 ?? :(
Post edited January 26, 2016 by DreamedArtist
Good to know! Thanks for the response.
DreamedArtist: Any news when we will get hyper dimension neptunia Rebirth 2 ?? :(
No, sorry.
DreamedArtist: Any news when we will get hyper dimension neptunia Rebirth 2 ?? :(
I asked the dev/pub about this just before Rebirth 1 came here, and they said they'd do their best to alert followers ahead of time when the next games arrive. No dates... just keep an eye on their twitter I guess.
Why am I in the Thursday thread??
micktiegs_8: I asked the dev/pub about this just before Rebirth 1 came here, and they said they'd do their best to alert followers ahead of time when the next games arrive. No dates... just keep an eye on their twitter I guess.
Why am I in the Thursday thread??
ok sweet I was kind of scared they gave up on bringing the others here but if they still got the mind set on doing it then WOOHOO but F THE LONG WAIT >:( I NEED MOOAARRR NEPTUNIA! <3
Holy crap, hope you guys didn't switch to Valve Time...

Did you??

:p
pff... all bark, no bite. ;)

Gog issued a challange; I accepted. Was a bit unfair towards gog.

My December "warchest" had 3 layers. The first was for the expected flood of Stardock titles, the second was a small one for about two unexpected "never heard of it but must have" titles and the last, the safty net, was for a full price release of Saints Row 4; Gat out of Hell, Skyrim & FO:NV.

Yeah... omagawd, mah wallet... is still so heavy. ;)