It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fortune_p_dawg: GOG WARE R OBLIVION
I've spent so many Tuesdays and Thursdays waiting for it to show up here... what's the damn holdup? It would have been a perfect Christmas gift.

GOG needs to invent a time machine and release it a month ago!
WinterSnowfall: I've spent so many Tuesdays and Thursdays waiting for it to show up here... what's the damn holdup? It would have been a perfect Christmas gift.

I was hoping it would show up pre-Christmas so I'd be able to play it over Christmas break.
WinterSnowfall: I've spent so many Tuesdays and Thursdays waiting for it to show up here... what's the damn holdup? It would have been a perfect Christmas gift.

That's what I've been doing every darn week! I mean even my avatar demands it.

Out of the 3 popular TES games Oblivion is my fav.

Ganni1987: That's what I've been doing every darn week! I mean even my avatar demands it.

Out of the 3 popular TES games Oblivion is my fav.
I have to give that a good solid go now that I have a computer which can run it halfway decently. My old system always slowed to a crawl when the spires showed up which kind of killed it, not to mention I had to keep all the bells and whistles turned down or totally off.

Some games are great with bare minimum specs but TES is too dependent on it's immersive atmosphere to run half assed.

Oh and since we're here, do you know if that ring at the vert beginning is any easier to find with better graphics? You know, the one you have to run too as soon as you get out of the starting dungeon before it slips into the ocean?
Post edited January 08, 2016 by tinyE
Oblivion sucks you have bad taste
Crosmando: Oblivion sucks you have bad taste
oblivion is my least favorite elder scrolls game. I hate the stupid leveling system, the copypasta dungeons, and the dead eyed npcs, I actually hated it when it was released.

While its still my least favorite, I've softened my stance on that since after giving it a fair shake back in the spring of 09. Would be an instabuy if it comes here.

Oh and I have great taste, ask ur mom.
So, today Oblivion comes to GOG?
Maxvorstadt: So, today Oblivion comes to GOG?
Yes!
Maxvorstadt: So, today Oblivion comes to GOG?
fortune_p_dawg: Yes!
Maybe I should actually play it, got it a year or so ago and still haven't even opened the cd case.
omega64: Maybe I should actually play it, got it a year or so ago and still haven't even opened the cd case.
I never got beyond the first quests, modding the game always "ruined" it for me. :P
Post edited January 21, 2016 by NuffCatnip
omega64: Maybe I should actually play it, got it a year or so ago and still haven't even opened the cd case.
Depending on what version you got it might be Steam free.

I hope more for Beth games on gog that currently are Steam only.
anothername: Depending on what version you got it might be Steam free.

I hope more for Beth games on gog that currently are Steam only.
5th anniversary edition. Seems like there's no code so I'm assuming it's not a Steam version. :P
omega64: 5th anniversary edition. Seems like there's no code so I'm assuming it's not a Steam version. :P
It isn't. I don't think there is a retail version of Oblivion that requires Steam. The closest to that would be the version contained in the Anthology, but the Steam key for it is optional.
Still no new game? So, is something big heading our way?
Insomnia?
Maxvorstadt: Insomnia?
No. Wait 40 minutes.
Post edited January 21, 2016 by Grargar