It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i got a Kingdom update 2-3 days ago so someone must be still working at gog must be the person who works overtime:D
where secret promo?

I DEMAND SECRET PROMO
I'm waiting .....
Maybe Sorcerer Kings since they put up a picture for it in the upcoming list?
Whenever the other Sins of the Solar Empire comes out one of you is going to have to sit me down and explain the difference between the two. :P
GOG WARE R OBLIVION
fortune_p_dawg: GOG WARE R OBLIVION
Probably in a bin with the rest of your letters. :D
Matruchus: Maybe Sorcerer Kings since they put up a picture for it in the upcoming list?
It happened like like 10 days ago (the picture showed up), so probably not.
tinyE: Probably in a bin with the rest of your letters. :D
aw hail nah
tinyE: Whenever the other Sins of the Solar Empire comes out one of you is going to have to sit me down and explain the difference between the two. :P
Easy

Rebellion:
- More factions,
- more tech,
- more diplomatic options,
- a bit improved graphics and UI.

Trinity is the game you get if you take the above options away. Otherwise its identical with Rebellion :)
Behind a portal...
tinyE: Whenever the other Sins of the Solar Empire comes out one of you is going to have to sit me down and explain the difference between the two. :P
Matruchus: Easy

Rebellion:
- More factions,
- more tech,

Trinity is the game you get if you take the above options away. Otherwise its identical with Rebellion :)
Are the specs way higher for Rebellion?
Grargar: Behind a portal...
True.
Warrior Kings
Matruchus: Easy

Rebellion:
- More factions,
- more tech,

tinyE: Are the specs way higher for Rebellion?
They are higher yes.

Trinity
Dual Core Processor
1GB ram
GPU 256MB directx 9.0 compatible card

Rebellion:
Intel Pentium to up to i5 processor
2 - 4GB ram
1GB video card (Radeon X3000 series or Geforce 8000 upwards)

Bear in mind that Sins of a Solar Empire is similar to Star Ruler 2 in ressources consumption so the bigger the maps the better your hardware should be. Especially since Sins uses 1 core on the processor.
Post edited January 07, 2016 by Matruchus