It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

huan: So it has come to this... it seems that dream of newer Bethesda games released today won't happen. Let's hope for early 2016.
A BethEaster, maybe? (Though actually I'm hoping for a Deep Silver release for Easter--because Christ is risen.)
Not too sure if there is anybody crazy enough to release a game the day before Christmas (or on Christmas).
They ARE crazy enough to release a game on the day before Christmas.
huan: They ARE crazy enough to release a game on the day before Christmas.
Day before Christmas Eve.
huan: They ARE crazy enough to release a game on the day before Christmas.
Grargar: Day before Christmas Eve.
Ahem. And weirdly enough, not the latest in the year that they've released games...
Releasing a game or games on Christmas is considered "too niche" by GOG nowdays standards. :P
PainOfSalvation: Releasing a game or games on Christmas is considered "too niche" by GOG nowdays standards. :P
This gave me a good chuckle, lol.
PainOfSalvation: Releasing a game or games on Christmas is considered "too niche" by GOG nowdays standards. :P
Not just nowadays.
Well?
EndreWhiteMane: Well?
What? Don't tell me you are expecting a game on New Year's Eve. :P
I just got hit by a telemarketer. If they can pester me today than GOG can release a game.
tinyE: I just got hit by a telemarketer. If they can pester me today than GOG can release a game.
What ^^he^^ said.
tinyE: I just got hit by a telemarketer. If they can pester me today than GOG can release a game.
As much as I understand gog staff is on vacation at the moment. Still waiting for them to deliver the patch for Valhalla Hills which is sitting in their offices since 22. december.
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Matruchus
My guess for thursday is Nuclear Throne. ;)

This is your captain speaking.