It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ganni1987: ...
huan: Nice profile title there... *steals*.... We want Oblivion! *pitchfork*
Yeah, GOG needs Oblivion and Skyrim!
huan: Nice profile title there... *steals*.... We want Oblivion! *pitchfork*
IronArcturus: Yeah, GOG needs Oblivion and Skyrim!
Still waiting on New Vegas,come on GoG.
No new game today, I guess. Unless something comes out tomorrow, that makes two releases this week and one last week (no, updates to existing games don't count). I try not to gripe about GOG's approval process much anymore, but given that one of their stated reasons for being picky is to make sure that releases have time to be on the front page, this is kind of irritating to me. There are plenty of games that they could have used this empty space to release, but instead they decided to just do nothing with it. Meanwhile, there have been weeks in the past (if I remember correctly) that have had 5 or more releases. So yet another excuse for GOG's asinine approval process is shown to be complete nonsense.
high rated
Marioface5:
I imagine it has a lot to do with the time of year.
Marioface5:
I'm guessing this has less to do with the approval process and more to do with the sale. If I were releasing a game, I wouldn't want it buried during a massive sale.

I think the one exception would be when GoG releases a new publisher or major series during a sale as sort of a "mini event" in and of itself.

But releasing an indie game or some old game they worked hard to find the rights to and get working, during a major sale, seems like a good way for that game to have a terrible launch, sales-wise.
Ixamyakxim: [...]

But releasing an indie game or some old game they worked hard to find the rights to and get working, during a major sale, seems like a good way for that game to have a terrible launch, sales-wise.
Unless they make it part of the sale, like they did with a couple of releases during the Autumn Sale. Just a thought.

HypersomniacLive: Unless they make it part of the sale, like they did with a couple of releases during the Autumn Sale. Just a thought.
I'd think GOG releasing some games (that were previously on Steam and discounted there too) at a competitive discount would make sense because of the traffic influx during this sale.
IronArcturus: Yeah, GOG needs Oblivion and Skyrim!
coreyblueexclusive: Still waiting on New Vegas,come on GoG.
Skyrim, NV... yeah. Bring it on gog :)

Those together with Saints Row 4 & Gat out of Hell this:

anothername: Aww... *pouts & kicks an empty can*
JudasIscariot: Don't worry, we'll have so many releases soon enough that you'll be crying "omagawd, mah wallet!" sooner rather than later :P
might be a thing to actually happen ;)

HypersomniacLive: Unless they make it part of the sale, like they did with a couple of releases during the Autumn Sale. Just a thought.
Very true with a nice big banner to boot. I occasionally get a bit wrapped up in my GoG cheerleading and can neglect a solid option like this.
Some games can be delayed or cancelled. There are lots of reasons as to why a game is not released.
So where the hell is Thursday's new game? I really want to see Fallout 3 and New Vegas on GOG :)
Terpor: So where the hell is Thursday's new game? I really want to see Fallout 3 and New Vegas on GOG :)
Austin: And I want a solid gold toilet but it's just not in the cards now, is it?
We did actually get not just but [url=http://www.gog.com/news/release_bgalactic_civilizations_iii_precursor_worlds_dlcb]two releases yesterday...
but we need releases today! >:(
You got it!