It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Terpor: So where the hell is Thursday's new game? I really want to see Fallout 3 and New Vegas on GOG :)
Bigs: Austin: And I want a solid gold toilet but it's just not in the cards now, is it?
We need to get more toilets in our games!
Today's release is here!

EDIT (16th of December, 2015): BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN, TOMORROW'S (aka Thursday's) GAME WILL BE TUROK: DINOSAUR HUNTER (1997)!
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Prah
Damn, where is it !!!!???..... I mean my balpen, not GOG new game, I've lost hope within 5 minutes.....
Post edited December 17, 2015 by catpower1980
catpower1980: Damn, where is it !!!!???..... I mean my balpen, not GOG new game, I've lost hope within 5 minutes.....
Turok should be releasing within 4 hours.
catpower1980: Damn, where is it !!!!???..... I mean my balpen, not GOG new game, I've lost hope within 5 minutes.....
Grargar: Turok should be releasing within 4 hours.
Have they upgraded the fuck out of it so that I need Big Blue to run it? :P
Post edited December 17, 2015 by tinyE
Grargar: Turok should be releasing within 4 hours.
??? For real??? Like 100% confirmed by the blues? mmm, I should maybe put some money on my prepaid credit card then....
where is it? :D
XYCat: where is it? :D
Right there, in front of the question mark.
According to this site here, Turok is slated for today and it does mention GOG too.

Anyone have an idea if they're making a Linux port of it? I'd buy this childhood game in an instant.
Ganni1987: According to this site here, Turok is slated for today and it does mention GOG too.

Anyone have an idea if they're making a Linux port of it? I'd buy this childhood game in an instant.
It's Night Dive so probably they will "forget" about GOG just like Strife, only to "remember" they promised to release it here 7 months later.
Ganni1987: According to this site here, Turok is slated for today and it does mention GOG too.

Hm, I thought they would do a remastered version of the game, but this looks like the original game from around 1998.
Maxvorstadt: Hm, I thought they would do a remastered version of the game, but this looks like the original game from around 1998.
You start replacing the original assets and it's no longer the original game.
Looks like Turok will be here around the same time as its rental release. Should be here in about 2 hours, 20 minutes.
I wonder why Turok is coming and Noctropolis isn't? Night Dive stated once it would be on GOG, but it's out now for a few months and still nothing to see here. It's a shame, I would buy it immediately. :(
Post edited December 17, 2015 by MBiL_248
MBiL_248: I wonder why Turok is coming and Noctropolis isn't? Night Dive stated once it would be on GOG, but it's out now for a few months and still nothing to see here. It's a shame, I would buy it immediately. :(
No clue on that one. It's also a firm insta-buy for me, but no one can produce the crystal ball required to figure out what the hell people are doing when it comes to releases here.
Post edited December 17, 2015 by CarrionCrow