It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IDPLAY: Maybe some nice game that is available in Germany.

Heh.
Like "Gabelstapler Simulator 2014"?
IDPLAY: Maybe some nice game that is available only in Germany.

Heh.
Fixed .
:p
IDPLAY: Maybe some nice game that is available only in Germany.

Heh.
Painted_Doll: Fixed .
:p
Mushroom 11...another indie
sorry for reply.wrong number..ermm..button
Post edited October 15, 2015 by RottenRotz
Fuck . Another indie release .
Something, something, something...VAMPIRE BLOODLINES!? Oh, nevermind it's almost halloween again. That would be nice though.

The people who made/make the MMO The Secret World are putting out a single player game set in the same world in the next few days (I think) called The Park. I think it's a very short creepy walking simulator (like Gone Home or a shorter Dear Esther) so kinda non-existent actual gameplay. But hey, for $5 I'd buy it here. Probably won't come here though...

That cat needs an intervention.

Also, where the hell IS the new game it's like 10am here?

Edit: I type slow...mushrooms...pfft
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Majnun
New game is Mushroom 11:
http://www.gog.com/news/release_mushroom_11

OK, back to work then... No entertainment today :(
I wonder how huge the GOG backlog is. I'm not annoyed... just curious as to why such an 'indie' title got through GOG acceptance wall of china, as opposed to others.
micktiegs_8: I wonder how huge the GOG backlog is. I'm not annoyed... just curious as to why such an 'indie' title got through GOG acceptance wall of china, as opposed to others.
Because the Gog staff liked it .
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Painted_Doll
It's the calm before the storm, guys. Calm before the storm.
Emob78: It's the calm before the storm, guys. Calm before the storm.
:O YOU THINK? :O
Last week this happened as well, first an indie game was released and some hours later Europa Universalis III was released. So don't give up your hope yet!
The indie is only the beginning.

Waves of Lucas Arts and Bethesda incoming ''soonish'' - Probably/Maybe/Maybe Not
Emob78: It's the calm before the storm, guys. Calm before the storm.
Epitaph666: :O YOU THINK? :O
Fall sales are coming.... I can already hear the shiverings of wallets running in fear....
All that hatred for indie titles. Well, you're in for a rough time in GOG in the foreseeable future.
Basically, any wanted old game would be here already here if GOG could do it. So no, they're not keeping VTM:Bloodline waiting for a proper time to release it -halloween- unless they only just got it. They would release it as soon as the could.
And AAAs are few and far between. Most don't like DRM-Free. And there aren't that many released each year. So, yeah, indies are the main source of releases.
That's just how it works. Or not releasing anything.

A different matter altogether would be the choice of released indies. If it were up to me, the more the merrier, barring scams or objectively plain awful games. Because choices are always a good thing.
Post edited October 15, 2015 by rgnrk
When are the Steam sales for Fall/Halloween going to happen? Because GOG usually tries to anticipate and start theirs first. So if a date for Steam's is leaked, we might have an indication...