It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Possible scenarios:

1) No classic release today (Instead, tomorrow)
2) Release is delayed by some minutes
3) Release is delayed by 1-2 hours
Another of today's releases ought to be Human Resource Machine:
http://tomorrowcorporation.com/humanresourcemachine

It seemed these past few weeks a lot of releases don't arrive till 12:00 EST (3 hours from now). They used to show up 6:00 EST, now I usually need to wait till my lunch break to see what the releases are. =-/
Grargar: Possible scenarios:

1) No classic release today (Instead, tomorrow)
2) Release is delayed by some minutes
3) Release is delayed by 1-2 hours
you forgot...

4) Welease Wodewick!
So any thursday release besides Age of Decadence?

Broforce?
murkki: So any thursday release besides Age of Decadence?

Broforce?
Age of Decadence was released yesterday, not today.
Grargar: Age of Decadence was released yesterday, not today.
No, the release message specifically says "thursday", in the first sentence (probably some reference that I didn't get, but stil...)
murkki: So any thursday release besides Age of Decadence?

Broforce?
I know ;)
But "It will be released on next thursday" used to be a running joke during AoD's development.
huan: No, the release message specifically says "thursday", in the first sentence (probably some reference that I didn't get, but stil...)
"Is it Thursday yet?" was almost like the question "Who is John Galt?" when talking about Age of Decadence during its development :)
Post edited October 15, 2015 by JudasIscariot
I was just hoping for a classic or something from a big publisher this week. EDIT: Age of Decadence completed a decent number of votes, so props for that.
Post edited October 15, 2015 by tfishell
JudasIscariot: "Is it Thursday yet?" was almost like the question "Who is John Galt?" when talking about Age of Decadence during its development :)
I would rather ask Is it Friday? But not today, not yet.
NuffCatnip: I hope we get "Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines" in the next couiple of weeks. :D
Been hoping for that or some other big horror themed classic for years, but it hasn't really happened that I can remember. After all, that would make too much sense for publishers to release a classic horror themed game in October, their heads might explode like Scanners. :P

And gog forums keep eating my posts. :(
Post edited October 15, 2015 by haydenaurion
rgnrk: 87 platformer
94 puzzle
16 puzzle + platformer
290 strategy
106 strategy + real-time
75 strategy + turn-based
53 shooter + fpp
217 role-playing
9 role-playing + real-time
50 role-playing + turn-based
11 role-playing + fpp
2 role-playing + tpp
134 point-and-click
17 fpp + puzzle (myst, etc)
Niggles: This makes it way to difficult for those of us who complain about too many adventures....:P
If only it would work... :P
NuffCatnip: I hope we get "Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines" in the next couiple of weeks. :D
haydenaurion: Been hoping for that or some other big horror themed classic for years, but it hasn't really happened that I can remember. After all, that would make too much sense for publishers to release a classic horror themed game in October, their heads might explode like Scanners. :P

And gog forums keep eating my posts. :(
I havent even realized that halloween is at the end of the month. xD
I just thought we needed the game here on gog., but youre right it would fit if they released a few horror-themed games on halloween.^^
where is it? :D
Maybe some nice game that is available in Germany.

Heh.