It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geddes17: Well, nobody dares to go to the court because of the pretty vague chances of success. The problem is the interactivity of games in comparison to films or comics. I don't share this point of view but in German jurisdiction it seems to be a rather established thought that Nazi symbols in games aren't to be allowed because the player is an active part of the game and the story instead of being "just" a spectator (or reader) ...
toxicTom: I don't think so. The law is pretty clear:
§86 (3):

Absatz 1 gilt nicht, wenn das Propagandamittel oder die Handlung der staatsbürgerlichen Aufklärung, der Abwehr verfassungswidriger Bestrebungen, der Kunst oder der Wissenschaft, der Forschung oder der Lehre, der Berichterstattung über Vorgänge des Zeitgeschehens oder der Geschichte oder ähnlichen Zwecken dient.
toxicTom: There's nothing about "interactivity". Either games are art (or even "Berichterstattung über Vorgänge des Zeitgeschehens" (reports on history), which would also allow it), or not.
Abwehr verfassungswidriger Bestrebungen passt doch. Schließlich wird in Spielen wie Wolfenstein ja gegen Nazis gekämpft, man wehrt also verfassungswidriges ab!!! :-)
Getting back on topic: what? No release today either? Maybe there is a seasonal sale incoming after all... :O
Disco Inferno, i mean, Little Inferno showed up. :P
Hmm, no new game today? Yesterday MemeoriesIn8Bit sounded like today there would be something special. I hope it`s not special in the same way as the Wolfenstein and Quake games!
rodrolliv: Where is the GOGer from Nordic, anyway? I remember reading answers from him around the forum before the whole regional pricing thing.
He didn't show up for the last Nordic sale. I'm a little "worried" about him, insofar that I wonder if he will be showing up anymore in the future (maybe he's no longer employed at Nordic?). He'd never missed a sale or release thread in the past. Heck, he even showed up for the couple of temporary sales that they did while their games were removed from GOG.
PainOfSalvation: Little Inferno showed up. :P
This is it? No classic game release today? Meh! :/
Impaler26: This is it? No classic game release today? Meh! :/
Yeah. MemoriesIn8Bit said in his stream yesterday something about some special release and that there will be a big raffle with 5 codes of this game to be won. If he meant this game, well it doesn`t really look special to me and I wouldn`t participate in a raffle for this game!
You sir. Go and play Little Inferno, if you haven't already. Instaclassic applies, be sure of it :P
vicklemos: You sir. Go and play Little Inferno, if you haven't already. Instaclassic applies, be sure of it :P
Nope! I did play Little Inferno (have it on Steam) and IMO it's boring as hell. This is certainly not a classic! :P
vicklemos: You sir. Go and play Little Inferno, if you haven't already. Instaclassic applies, be sure of it :P
Impaler26: Nope! I did play Little Inferno (have it on Steam) and IMO it's boring as hell. This is certainly not a classic! :P
;(
But.. to burn things... it's.. so ... so awesome... :(
Btw loved the plot, no joke.
I hope there's something beefier than this for today. It's not a bad game by no means but I've been hoping for something more.
Now here's a classic!

Also Sublevel Zero was released.
I am not disappointed. I am not disappointed. I am not... Eh, who am I kidding. Where is my Oblivion?! Guess I'll have to see if Little inferno is any good.
So here we go. Another round of wild guesses about today`s new game! :) Oblivion?
Maxvorstadt: So here we go. Another round of wild guesses about today`s new game! :) Oblivion?
Wrong thread :P
If I did not make a time jump today is Tuesday not Thursday ;-)