It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: So here we go. Another round of wild guesses about today`s new game! :) Oblivion?
And in addition to what moonshineshadow said, we already got a game today.
Maxvorstadt: So here we go. Another round of wild guesses about today`s new game! :) Oblivion?
Your enthusiasm is infectious! However, I'm immune to all known infections, so I can't hype with you :)
JMich: And in addition to what moonshineshadow said, we already got a game today.
Which new game?
JMich: And in addition to what moonshineshadow said, we already got a game today.
Maxvorstadt: Which new game?
It's a new Wasteland 2 !!!
Maxvorstadt: Which new game?
Telika: It's a new Wasteland 2 !!!
Hoecker, sie sind raus! :-))
Wasteland 2 isn`t new! Hey, that`s a rhyme! :-)
So is there going to be a Titan Quest today??
Since they've been releasing ad&d games and bethesda games roughly one month apart - we're due for an ad&d game - come on Dragonlance :)

Expect Oblivion around Halloween (I personally guess Hexen/Heretic) ;)
Sarisio: So is there going to be a Titan Quest today??
I tweeted to Nordic last week. No reply.
Not gonna lie, it'd be nice to get some more of those sweet LucasArts titles...
Niggles: I tweeted to Nordic last week. No reply.
Perhaps they don't want to spoil the surprise? Surely hope so.
OzzieMonkey: Not gonna lie, it'd be nice to get some more of those sweet LucasArts titles...
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Day of the Tentacle with at least English and French would be nice. There are surely others that I'd like that I don't think of right now :)
tremere110: (I personally guess Hexen/Heretic) ;)
This would be cool.

OzzieMonkey: Not gonna lie, it'd be nice to get some more of those sweet LucasArts titles...
This would be cool, too.

<looks over at pile of as yet unplayed games>

Actually, I think some more "neo-retro" indie games or dating simulators would be better.
Saints Row 4 been waiting forever for that or Fallout 3/New Vegas
Fallout 3/ New Vegas/ TES Oblivion

Any of these 3 will make me a happy man.
A game that isn't digitally available anywhere like, say, Captain Claw or Get Medieval. Failing that, I could do with a Steamless version of Mortal Kombat (2011).