It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Barry_Woodward: When they make you wait, it means it's something special.
JudasIscariot: Or that we just like to make you wait :P
But I have work at 8:15 am EST. :(

Oh well, will see what it is this afternoon or evening.
Post edited May 07, 2015 by tfishell
Patience, 1 more hour...
Another wait? The suspense is killing me O__O

Hey sorry for going off topic, but are you guys planning on enabling friends list management on your website so we can look at invites here instead of Galaxy? That notification number is getting very annoying, since I can't use Galaxy (yet) to see what it's about!

(Question isn't directed at you Judas, btw.... it's directed at GOG staff in general ;)
oh you tease.
BillyMaysFan59: Hey sorry for going off topic, but are you guys planning on enabling friends list management on your website so we can look at invites here instead of Galaxy? That notification number is getting very annoying, since I can't use Galaxy (yet) to see what it's about!

(Question isn't directed at you Judas, btw.... it's directed at GOG staff in general ;)
There is already an option, it is just not yet embedded officially into the website:
https://embed.gog.com/account/friends
BillyMaysFan59: Hey sorry for going off topic, but are you guys planning on enabling friends list management on your website so we can look at invites here instead of Galaxy? That notification number is getting very annoying, since I can't use Galaxy (yet) to see what it's about!

moonshineshadow: There is already an option, it is just not yet embedded officially into the website:
Thanks - was unaware of that. :/

Sorry for derail everyone.
moonshineshadow: There is already an option, it is just not yet embedded officially into the website:
BillyMaysFan59: Thanks - was unaware of that. :/

Sorry for derail everyone.
Don't worry, it is not widely known yet, that is why I post that link now whenever someone mentions the friendship invites :D
Although there are sure some masochists on GoG too, most of us don`t like to wait too long. :-)
Sure, I`m a little bit selfish but....

Thanks for that! I had no idea. And now I'm adding more friends. Muhahahaha!
where is it?
Is gog galaxy beta the thursday's new game? :D
¡STAR TREK!

May GOG live long and prosper!
Post edited May 07, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
Less than 2 minutes...ASSASSIN'S CREED COMPLETE PACK (Includes II, III , IV and all expansions)

But, if they released GODS from Bitmap brothers i'd be happy!
Star Trek!
Now that's an awesome surprise, thanks GOG, Interplay, and CBS! :D
Attachments:
Wholey balls! :D

Very cool to see Interplay pulled this off! :D I wonder how GOG helped.