It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vanchann: Star Trek!
two words:

oh em gee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, that was unexpected.
I must admit I have to wonder, though, if there are some definitive versions we're missing. :P
Now we're boldly going where many gamers have never gone before (or at least for many years).
It's Star Trek!

25th Anniversary!
Judgment Rites!
Starfleet Academy!

Not sure we need any of the others...
tfishell: I must admit I have to wonder, though, if there are some definitive versions we're missing. :P
I know there was a collector's CD that came with the Collector's edition of Judgment Rites. Some interesting stuff on there.
Post edited May 07, 2015 by staticblast
What the hell gog?! I didn't expect that you'd be hurling Star Trek at us in the middle of Star Wars obliterating the contents of our wallets! :D
staticblast: It's Star Trek!

25th Anniversary!
Judgment Rites!
Starfleet Academy!

tfishell: I must admit I have to wonder, though, if there are some definitive versions we're missing. :P
staticblast: I know there was a collector's CD that came with the Collector's edition of Judgment Rites. Some interesting stuff on there.
You know, you should buy Judgment Rites and look around :P
staticblast: It's Star Trek!

25th Anniversary!
Judgment Rites!
Starfleet Academy!

I know there was a collector's CD that came with the Collector's edition of Judgment Rites. Some interesting stuff on there.
JudasIscariot: You know, you should buy Judgment Rites and look around :P
Dude, are you trying to tempt me?
because I come from the land of plenty!
JudasIscariot: You know, you should buy Judgment Rites and look around :P
XYCat: Dude, are you trying to tempt me?
I don't need to tempt you, the games will do that for me :P
Definitely no temptation required here! Already bought -- downloading now! :-D
XYCat: Dude, are you trying to tempt me?
JudasIscariot: I don't need to tempt you, the games will do that for me :P
Just give me a hint, man :D You already made me buy the game, but I have no idea where to look for that super secret stuff :D
Star Trek! So picking up 25th Anniversary and maybe Judgement rights too.
Post edited May 07, 2015 by DCT
Sure hope we can get the Academy add-on sometime, Chekov's Lost Missions, as well!
DCT: Star Trek! So picking up 25th Anniversary and maybe Judgement rights too.
Uhm... ??? O.O

edit: Damn your Ninja-edit skills^^
Post edited May 07, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
JudasIscariot: I don't need to tempt you, the games will do that for me :P
XYCat: Just give me a hint, man :D You already made me buy the game, but I have no idea where to look for that super secret stuff :D
Just install it and look around :P Did the GOG community forget how to scan our releases or something? :P Usually our releases are X-rayed, CAT scanned, and more in like 15 minutes :P