It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

svmariscal: Really? It seems I missed them all too. Can you provide some links? Reading threads about people going nuts is sort of a relaxing hobby for me and I can't find any of these.
Aside the thread that I provided , there is also [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/error_activation_code]this and that.
svmariscal: Really? It seems I missed them all too. Can you provide some links? Reading threads about people going nuts is sort of a relaxing hobby for me and I can't find any of these.
Grargar: Aside the thread that I provided , there is also [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/error_activation_code]this and that.
Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut. I can't really imagine promoting these people does anyone any good.
tinyE: Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut. I can't really imagine promoting these people does anyone any good.
Well, it does to me, see this was a really boring thursday at work until now.
Be nice to see another highly-desired game released today but considering Tuesday's awesomesauce I understand if GOG wants to take things easy today. ;)
tfishell: Be nice to see another highly-desired game released today but considering Tuesday's awesomesauce I understand if GOG wants to take things easy today. ;)
Needs more awesomesauce, needs to catch up with steam.
Yeah GOG will probably want to just release one or two newer games today. Makes sense to me... I mean come on, we have both a May 4th Star Wars sale and new Star Wars releases! What more would you want? :P
I guess today's releases will be Chroma Squad and the two Stealth Bastard games.
Honestly there is still a few SW games I haven't gotten and my budget is getting crunched here. Feel free to take the day off. :P
where is it?
Grargar: I guess today's releases will be Chroma Squad and the two Stealth Bastard games.
Kind of odd to make them pre-orders on the day they go live. But the mind of GOG is unknowable...
Thanks for the link guys!

I laughed with that "idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" post :D

Still we haven't got a game...The more the clock ticks the bigger the surprise! HYPE
Grargar: I guess today's releases will be Chroma Squad and the two Stealth Bastard games.
IAmSinistar: Kind of odd to make them pre-orders on the day they go live. But the mind of GOG is unknowable...
They are not pre-orders (you can't buy them), but merely upcoming. ;)
Grargar: They are not pre-orders (you can't buy them), but merely upcoming. ;)
Ach, you are correct! I had conflated the two. Thanks, fact cat! :D
Epitaph666: Thanks for the link guys!

I laughed with that "idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" post :D

Still we haven't got a game...The more the clock ticks the bigger the surprise! HYPE
I know at least one isn't a surprise as I saw Judas mention it in another thread - want me to spoil it for you?
No, no use i someone else posted what Judas said (about 19 hours ago). We're gonna find out in a few hours anyway

Thanks though!