It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Epitaph666: Thanks for the link guys!

I laughed with that "idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" post :D

Still we haven't got a game...The more the clock ticks the bigger the surprise! HYPE
Ixamyakxim: I know at least one isn't a surprise as I saw Judas mention it in another thread - want me to spoil it for you?
[url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/where_the_hell_is_thursGOG toodays_new_game/post1949]You're late.[/url] GOG too...:D
OT:
IAmSinistar just declared independence.
tinyE: OT:
Uhmm...what?
tinyE: OT:
ElTerprise: Uhmm...what?
American joke. nvm :P
tinyE: American joke. nvm :P
Great now i'm totally confused....:P
Independance ==> great confusion ==> Total War coming to GOG ! :D
tinyE: American joke. nvm :P
ElTerprise: Great now i'm totally confused....:P
His rep is 1776! XD I didn't mean to cause such a ruckus. :P

And Alterego1972 of all people should know this. If it wasn't for France we'd still be a colony.
Post edited April 30, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: His rep is 1776! XD I didn't mean to cause such a ruckus. :P
xD....haven't thought of that :).
Alterego1972: Independance ==> great confusion ==> Total War coming to GOG ! :D
Seems legit ;)
Post edited April 30, 2015 by ElTerprise
Maybe it's F.E.A.R. 3 because of the fear that nothing will be released today. :D
You know that in Poland a long weekend starts tomorrow, so GOG's staff is probably thinking about it, not the releases ;-)
zeffyr: You know that in Poland a long weekend starts tomorrow, so GOG's staff is probably thinking about it, not the releases ;-)
Germany has a long weekend too. ;)
Post edited April 30, 2015 by Silverhawk170485
tfishell: Be nice to see another highly-desired game released today but considering Tuesday's awesomesauce I understand if GOG wants to take things easy today. ;)
there is still enough time for celebrating May the 4th! But 20 years of Full Throttle is ONLY today, and with few hours left :P
Silverhawk170485: Germany has a long weekend too. ;)
We currently have a big holiday, celebrating the 40th anniversary of Reunification. =D
Alterego1972: Independance
What's "Inde"? And why would it want to make a pen dance?
tfishell: Be nice to see another highly-desired game released today but considering Tuesday's awesomesauce I understand if GOG wants to take things easy today. ;)
cyboff: there is still enough time for celebrating May the 4th! But 20 years of Full Throttle is ONLY today, and with few hours left :P
Hey, you're right! Interesting to say the least. It probably would have happened already, but who knows...