It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cool, these games are an absolutely must-buy!
jaurn: Full Throttle is 20 years old TODAY. I'd call this a wasted opportunity if there ever was one if they have the rights for it but don't release it in a few hours. Then again, this week has seen its fair share of LucasArts releases already.
yeah, there is only one way how to celebrate it, GOG! :P
So...Since Judas has confirmed a release yesterday, something which he does NOT usually do, it might mean we should expect a BIG surprise for today?

OMG TEH HAIP

@Silverhawk

Hey, i'm just a victim of habit! :D
Post edited April 30, 2015 by Epitaph666
Epitaph666: So...Since Judas has confirmed a release yesterday, something which he does NOT usually do, it might mean we should expect a BIG surprise for today?
After what the Blues went through yesterday I'm surprised a few of them didn't admit to kidnapping the Lindberg baby. Those poor people got shit on from sun up to sun down.
Epitaph666: So...Since Judas has confirmed a release yesterday, something which he does NOT usually do, it might mean we should expect a BIG surprise for today?
tinyE: After what the Blues went through yesterday I'm surprised a few of them didn't admit to kidnapping the Lindberg baby. Those poor people got shit on from sun up to sun down.
:O why the flak? What did they do?
tinyE: After what the Blues went through yesterday I'm surprised a few of them didn't admit to kidnapping the Lindberg baby. Those poor people got shit on from sun up to sun down.
What? What? What did I miss? I thought another batch of SW games plus those versions of X-wing and Tie-fighter that everyone wanted created good vibes and happy times - are you saying that there was almost a riot out there and I didn't notice?

*edit* ninja'd but at least I'm not the only one who thought 'WTF?'
Post edited April 30, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
Fever_Discordia: What? What? What did I miss? I thought another batch of SW games plus those versions of X-wing and Tie-fighter that everyone wanted created good vibes and happy times - are you saying that there was almost a riot out there and I didn't notice?

Read. Or not.
Fever_Discordia: What? What? What did I miss? I thought another batch of SW games plus those versions of X-wing and Tie-fighter that everyone wanted created good vibes and happy times - are you saying that there was almost a riot out there and I didn't notice?

Grargar: Read. Or not.
That was just one. Don't forget the Russian guy who's English was even worse, and then the belligerent prick with his very own beefed up version of H.A.L. who went ballistic because we told him off for being a pirate.

The last 24 hours have been some sort of mass asshole migration.
tinyE: That was just one. Don't forget the Russian guy who's English was even worse, and then the belligerent prick with his very own beefed up version of H.A.L. who went ballistic because we told him off for being a pirate.

I don't. I'm just showcasing the whiniest one.
tinyE: That was just one. Don't forget the Russian guy who's English was even worse, and then the belligerent prick with his very own beefed up version of H.A.L. who went ballistic because we told him off for being a pirate.

Ooh nasty - yeah, I can see why taking games from peoples shelves would cause bad feeling, but, at the same time, yep, absolutely had to be done!
Post edited April 30, 2015 by Fever_Discordia

2015 is an odd year.
Pillars of Eternity is released (return of Infinity Engine); Star Wars gets a new film; Grimoire is (supposedly) about to enter Steam; Dragonball gets a whole new series.

Too many strage events happening at the same time. The stars are probably rightly aligned and Cthulhu may be giving nut people all sorts of strange dreams.
JudasIscariot: If Telepath Tactics was not enough for you, then look in the Upcoming tab :P
I'll have to take a look but my wallet is scared.
JudasIscariot: If Telepath Tactics was not enough for you, then look in the Upcoming tab :P
Must have Chroma Squad! XD That thing looks bad asssss!
Go Go Power Rangers

Uh, I mean Chroma Squad.

Really? It seems I missed them all too. Can you provide some links? Reading threads about people going nuts is sort of a relaxing hobby for me and I can't find any of these.