It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: If Telepath Tactics was not enough for you, then look in the Upcoming tab :P
Ixamyakxim: Interesting!

I've been in the mood for a tactical spaceship RPG (think Nexus or Star Wolves, or Drox Operative but with a "party" of vessels). How close is this to that sort of idea?
Hmmmm nothing like that, it's what it says on the can: battles :)

I don't think there is any travelling or anything of the sort. You build your ships and then you send em off to do battle against another fleet :)
I think I'd still be interested even if it were something like the Star Trek RTS fleet game (the tactical console one, not Armada? I think?).

From the looks of the card it almost seems there's a "gambit" system like Final Fantasy XII, for ship behavior. I might have to bug people in the release thread for a better idea of the game. Seems like I won't have long to wait as it looks like it's out tomorrow.
JudasIscariot:
Speaking of Star Wolves, you guys need to get the rest of the series.
Transistor has been sighted. I hope for something older later.
Another day on GOG, another day without the "Eye of the Beholder"-series. GOG, I'm disappointed...
Grargar: Transistor has been sighted. I hope for something older later.
2nd game with soundtrack sold separately... Disappointment!
JudasIscariot: I'll tell you about it....in the sequel :P
No cookie for you then ;)
same here! But to be fair I hope an old release every day of the week ;)
zeffyr: 2nd game with soundtrack sold separately... Disappointment!
Sorry but it's either that or not sell the OST and have people tell us "Oh I would've bought it on here but another store has the soundtrack."

Newer games have different licensing options when it comes to soundtracks
Post edited April 23, 2015 by JudasIscariot
zeffyr: 2nd game with soundtrack sold separately... Disappointment!
JudasIscariot: Sorry but it's either that or not sell the OST and have people tell us "Oh I would've bought it on here but another store has the soundtrack."

I don't blame you, guys! I know that is not up to you, it's developer's/publisher's decision. I'm blaming them though :-)
JudasIscariot: Sorry but it's either that or not sell the OST and have people tell us "Oh I would've bought it on here but another store has the soundtrack."

zeffyr: I don't blame you, guys! I know that is not up to you, it's developer's/publisher's decision. I'm blaming them though :-)
My Polish senses tell me otherwise >.>

:P
zeffyr: I don't blame you, guys! I know that is not up to you, it's developer's/publisher's decision. I'm blaming them though :-)
JudasIscariot: My Polish senses tell me otherwise >.>

Your Polish senses mislead you :-) I understand that they decide to sell it separately, but giving additional goodies would be nice. Like for example in Ether One's case.
JudasIscariot: My Polish senses tell me otherwise >.>

zeffyr: Your Polish senses mislead you :-) I understand that they decide to sell it separately, but giving additional goodies would be nice. Like for example in Ether One's case.
I know, I know :) I was pulling your leg, I heard it had bells on :P
zeffyr: Your Polish senses mislead you :-) I understand that they decide to sell it separately, but giving additional goodies would be nice. Like for example in Ether One's case.
JudasIscariot: I know, I know :) I was pulling your leg, I heard it had bells on :P
<throws a hissy fit> :-)
JudasIscariot: I know, I know :) I was pulling your leg, I heard it had bells on :P
zeffyr: <throws a hissy fit> :-)
Why am I not surprised? :P