It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Barry_Woodward: Are we getting six more releases? Warner Bros Interactive would be pretty rad. I'm hoping for Batman: Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Origins, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and Mortal Kombat 9. Lucasfilm is another possibility with the Star Wars Celebration and the new Episode VII trailer coming next week.
JudasIscariot: You get nothing, nothing at all, Barry! I am sorry but no, you get noting....now, sit in the corner with the rest of the corner sitters :P
What's in the box?
JudasIscariot: You get nothing, nothing at all, Barry! I am sorry but no, you get noting....now, sit in the corner with the rest of the corner sitters :P
omega64: What's in the box?
Your soul :P
Barry_Woodward: Wouldn't it be rad if GOG released Afterlife?
No, it would not. What, you think we want to release old games? No, now go aweigh :P
Post edited April 09, 2015 by JudasIscariot
1) I'm thrilled. Afterlife? Today, like that, out of the blue? Whoa!
2) Make me more and more thrilled. Go, GOG, release two wild unexpected gems today! :P
JudasIscariot: No, it would not. What, you think we want to release old games? No, now go aweigh :P
Afterlife is a very, very nice surprise (brings back good memories), now how about releasing the rest of the Jedi Knight series and Star Wars Ep. I Racer?

Any thievin' hints about when we'll see those coming along? You know how it is with long term leave plannings, you've got to book 'em in advance :P.
OK. We now have 1000+ plus games on GOG.

No celebration?!

Shame on you, GOG! :(
karnak1: OK. We now have 1000+ plus games on GOG.

No celebration?!

Shame on you, GOG! :(
Yeah like freebies ;D
(hint hint GOG hehehe)
Bumping it up just for the heck of it (though I expect the new release(s) to be part of the bundle promo).
Grargar: Bumping it up just for the heck of it (though I expect the new release(s) to be part of the bundle promo).
Of course it needs to be bumped. Wouldn't be a real Thursday without it :P
To celebrate 1000 games GOG should finally release the entire AD&D Gold Box series packaged together for $9.99...
:(
Westerado: Double Barelled is being released today on Steam. I was hoping to see it on GOG as well... :-(
so, where is it? :D
zeffyr: Westerado: Double Barelled is being released today on Steam. I was hoping to see it on GOG as well... :-(
me too!!! but it's not the end of the day yet :)
Just in case it needs repeating...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KezvwARhBIc
Emob78: Just in case it needs repeating...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KezvwARhBIc
Glad someone got it. ;)
Only 3 minutes left.... patience, young Padawan.......