It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No new games. Meh...
LEGO on sale :>
Actually, I thought the lego games were new. Goes to show how much I care about them.
P1na: Actually, I thought the lego games were new. Goes to show how much I care about them.
I've always heard they're good games with a ton of personality... but like you (despite loving quite a few of their source materials AND Legos) they don't do that much for me. A lot of people are going to be excited for that bundle though! Espcially so soon after they showed up.
P1na: Actually, I thought the lego games were new. Goes to show how much I care about them.
I wasn't sure if Gateways and Shuggy were new here, to tell you the truth...
Ixamyakxim: I've always heard they're good games with a ton of personality... but like you (despite loving quite a few of their source materials AND Legos) they don't do that much for me. A lot of people are going to be excited for that bundle though! Espcially so soon after they showed up.
I've tried a few of them, such as the Star wars one(s?), and it seemed terribly bland and samy. Sure the aesthetic is original, and it's not like they were horrible games, but they were not very interesting either beyond the reenactment of the movies' scenes with lego pieces.

It may be that the ones on offer now aren't like that, but I'm not willing to spend 9€ to find out.
Well, Telepath Tactics is supposed to come out today here and on Steam, but it hasn't shown up on either yet. Maybe a late hours release then? *shrug*
Fever_Discordia: I wasn't sure if Gateways and Shuggy were new here, to tell you the truth...
They were included in that awesome indie promo. Helluvah games, if you ask me. Hard as hell, rewarding and fun.
Gateways though gave me headaches caused by nonstop early morning plays :P
mistermumbles: Well, Telepath Tactics is supposed to come out today here and on Steam, but it hasn't shown up on either yet. Maybe a late hours release then? *shrug*
Here it is.
If Telepath Tactics was not enough for you, then look in the Upcoming tab :P
JudasIscariot: If Telepath Tactics was not enough for you, then look in the Upcoming tab :P
Meh.
JudasIscariot: If Telepath Tactics was not enough for you, then look in the Upcoming tab :P
Is that the latest trend on GOG? To release the sequels without releasing the originals first?
Post edited April 16, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Is that the latest trend on GOG? To release the sequels without releasing the originals first?
I'll tell you about it....in the sequel :P
Grargar: Is that the latest trend on GOG? To release the sequels without releasing the originals first?
A new trend ooooooor a *bundle surprise* thing. Place your bets.
Interesting!

I've been in the mood for a tactical spaceship RPG (think Nexus or Star Wolves, or Drox Operative but with a "party" of vessels). How close is this to that sort of idea?

*edit* Oh also holy hell way to tease with the gamecard for that Armello game! I had never heard of it, I've been waiting for the screenshots to go up for what seems like weeks now and the game looks fantastic - but doesn't release for almost half a year LOL!
Post edited April 16, 2015 by Ixamyakxim