It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cw8: Only 1 game?
Theres like 1001 of those out there :P
GabiMoro: Mass Effect 1.
I'd rather see some obscure one.
Obscure would be fine.
Gotcha? :)
Post edited April 09, 2015 by vicklemos
moonshineshadow: Could be a quest. "Try finding the source of missing posts". Leading to the gogbear, who is doing it to get attention because he is lonely. So instead of fighting we take him with us as companion :D
Good idea. But I would say that the Gogbear was innocently blamed. So first we fight him, but after the truth is revealed he joins us to slay the real wrongdoers: the malicious server gremlins.
GabiMoro: Is it the game with the Enigmatic hint or is it something else?
JudasIscariot: Something completely different :P

You may resume jumping to conclusions based on that very obvious reference :P (not addressed to you specifically, GabiMoro :) )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGK8IC-bGnU
JudasIscariot: Something completely different :P
Monty Python's Complete Waste of Time confirmed!!!

http://www.mobygames.com/game/monty-pythons-complete-waste-of-time

Edit: Ninja'd
Post edited April 09, 2015 by PaterAlf
moonshineshadow: Could be a quest. "Try finding the source of missing posts". Leading to the gogbear, who is doing it to get attention because he is lonely. So instead of fighting we take him with us as companion :D
PaterAlf: Good idea. But I would say that the Gogbear was innocently blamed. So first we fight him, but after the truth is revealed he joins us to slay the real wrongdoers: the malicious server gremlins.
That is even better :-)
Geralt_of_Rivia: Are you sure you aren't thinking of Speedy Gonzales? :-)
vicklemos: :P
That's all I can think of when I hear the term mariachi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1puYprEvB4U
When I hear the term mariachi I always have to think of this.
vicklemos: :P
That's all I can think of when I hear the term mariachi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1puYprEvB4U
Geralt_of_Rivia: When I hear the term mariachi I always have to think of this.
Yep, and he's not even mexican. So precise...
Are we getting six more releases? Warner Bros Interactive would be pretty rad. I'm hoping for Batman: Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Origins, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and Mortal Kombat 9. Lucasfilm is another possibility with the Star Wars Celebration and the new Episode VII trailer coming next week.
Post edited April 09, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
Barry_Woodward: Are we getting six more releases? Warner Bros Interactive would be pretty rad. I'm hoping for Batman: Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Origins, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and Mortal Kombat 9. Lucasfilm is another possibility with the Star Wars Celebration and the new Episode VII trailer coming next week.
Not Arkham Origins, spare me. :P
Barry_Woodward: Are we getting six more releases? Warner Bros Interactive would be pretty rad. I'm hoping for Batman: Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Origins, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and Mortal Kombat 9. Lucasfilm is another possibility with the Star Wars Celebration and the new Episode VII trailer coming next week.
You get nothing, nothing at all, Barry! I am sorry but no, you get noting....now, sit in the corner with the rest of the corner sitters :P
JudasIscariot: You get nothing, nothing at all, Barry! I am sorry but no, you get noting....now, sit in the corner with the rest of the corner sitters :P
Damn it's getting crowded in here...
Wouldn't it be rad if GOG released Afterlife?
It's Afterlife! :) Another Lucasfilm game then.
Afterlife spotted.