It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Kind of like Shroedinger's Cat :P
I think it is a disease. First we get Fallout Schrödingers Edition and now the newspost got also infected :D
Maybe that is going to be CDPR's next epic project:

"Borderline - Tales from the Forum"

Could make an epic RGP with quest like "The Search for the Missing News" and "The Riddle of the Ever-Disappearing Fallout Game". Bossfight would be against the most evil enemy ever: The Perfidious Search Engine!
PaterAlf: Maybe that is going to be CDPR's next epic project:

Could make an epic RGP with quest like "The Search for the Missing News" and "The Riddle of the Ever-Disappearing Fallout Game". Bossfight would be against the most evil enemy ever: The Perfidious Search Engine!
You forgot: The fight against the Gogbear trying to eat your posts :D
moonshineshadow: You forgot: The fight against the Gogbear trying to eat your posts :D
Oh no, I don't want to fight that cute fellow. But he would make a pretty good companion. He's very strong after all.
moonshineshadow: You forgot: The fight against the Gogbear trying to eat your posts :D
PaterAlf: Oh no, I don't want to fight that cute fellow. But he would make a pretty good companion. He's very strong after all.
Could be a quest. "Try finding the source of missing posts". Leading to the gogbear, who is doing it to get attention because he is lonely. So instead of fighting we take him with us as companion :D
I've read the name Malachi several times on the web and all I can think of is MARIACHI.
Arriba, andale, andale!! :P
vicklemos: I've read the name Malachi several times on the web and all I can think of is MARIACHI.
Are you sure you aren't thinking of Speedy Gonzales? :-)
PaterAlf: Maybe that is going to be CDPR's next epic project:

Hmm. If I were to design a game based around the forum and its denizens it would be a point and click adventure.
vicklemos: I've read the name Malachi several times on the web and all I can think of is MARIACHI.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Are you sure you aren't thinking of Speedy Gonzales? :-)
:P
That's all I can think of when I hear the term mariachi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1puYprEvB4U
Post edited April 09, 2015 by vicklemos
So is this a one release day / two release week?
Post edited April 09, 2015 by Kristian
Only 1 game?
cw8: Only 1 game?
Only 1 game FOR NOW :P

But hey, I guess you guys want to be crying about your wallets and such :P
xxxIndyxxx: it's nosferatu. Once again late to the party because it appeared on steam months ago (maybe longer)

EDIT: it is a fun game though so if you don't have it, I would recommend it.
JudasIscariot: Yes, yes, well, you can wait over there in the "not late to the party corner" until 15:00 CET :) You'll be glad you did, is all I can say :P
Is it the game with the Enigmatic hint or is it something else?
JudasIscariot: Yes, yes, well, you can wait over there in the "not late to the party corner" until 15:00 CET :) You'll be glad you did, is all I can say :P
GabiMoro: Is it the game with the Enigmatic hint or is it something else?
Something completely different :P

You may resume jumping to conclusions based on that very obvious reference :P (not addressed to you specifically, GabiMoro :) )
Mass Effect 1 or Bioshock 1
Post edited April 09, 2015 by GabiMoro