It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: Hopefully I'm wrong but we might need to prepare ourselves for Worlds of Magic being the only game released today, seeing as it's not out of Early Access on Steam and we haven't gotten anything else yet either.
RadonGOG: This still wouldn´t explain the massive growth on stock market this morning...
...there HAS to be something in the bushes that caused this!
Maybe steam just acquired the rights for jack keane ?
tfishell: Hopefully I'm wrong but we might need to prepare ourselves for Worlds of Magic being the only game released today, seeing as it's not out of Early Access on Steam and we haven't gotten anything else yet either.
RadonGOG: This still wouldn´t explain the massive growth on stock market this morning...
According to their financial calender today CDPR are supposed to be releasing their financial report for 2014.
https://www.cdprojekt.com/Relacje_inwestorskie/Kalendarium_Inwestora
tburger: Should I send some extra cash to my prepaid VISA...just in case?
Yes.
viperfdl: My guess is that Gabe Newell bought GOG and all games will get steamworks...
Now THAT would be worth celebrating. Gaben comes out, and tells us all future good old games will be Steam exclusives and that the Steam quasi-monopoly will become a TRUE monopoly, owning 100% of any and everything.

Everyone weeps tears of joy at this, or else.

SCPM: According to their financial calender today CDPR are supposed to be releasing their financial report for 2014.
I'm sure that's what Ciris was referring to. GOG must believe their users don't want good old games but information and pie charts on their financial status. And many more indie games that devs eventually abandon here.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by tfishell
Worlds of Magic doesn't look like a thing to be looked forward to, German review by GamersGlobal.de: http://www.gamersglobal.de/news/97135/kurztest-worlds-of-magic

Top Steam user reviews are also negative.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by ShadowOwl
I got a feeling the GOG staff are all out filling in their bracket hence we shant be getting anything today! :P
I don't know what all the hubbub is about, for all we know it could be another iteration of more Good News™. ;)
SCPM: According to their financial calender today CDPR are supposed to be releasing their financial report for 2014.
Aaah, this would explain it!
The Twitch page has more than one release stream listed for today, so I can guarantee there will be something other than Worlds of Magic to look forward to. :)
I'm thinking it's going to be something Galaxy/site related. Maybe they're doing a massive site update or fixing the forums?
stg83: I don't know what all the hubbub is about, for all we know it could be another iteration of more Good News™. ;)
BTW: What is all that "Goodnewsing™" about?
Flaose: The Twitch page has more than one release stream listed for today, so I can guarantee there will be something other than Worlds of Magic to look forward to. :)
Your avatar has me thinking. I wouldn't mind some Keen. :D
tfishell: Everyone weeps tears of joy at this, or else.
Tell me the 'or else' consequences....please.
stg83: I don't know what all the hubbub is about, for all we know it could be another iteration of more Good News™. ;)
Please No!
tfishell: Everyone weeps tears of joy at this, or else.
micktiegs_8: Tell me the 'or else' consequences....please.
Gaben sits on you.

RadonGOG: BTW: What is all that "Goodnewsing™" about?
Drakensang confirmed!
Post edited March 19, 2015 by tfishell