It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You're all wrong !
Future Wars : Time Travellers is next one :P
Flaose: The Twitch page has more than one release stream listed for today, so I can guarantee there will be something other than Worlds of Magic to look forward to. :)
tinyE: Your avatar has me thinking. I wouldn't mind some Keen. :D
If only! Unfortunately id Software/Bethesda are so deep in bed with Steam that I don't see it happening any time soon :(
tfishell: Drakensang confirmed!
But isn't Drakensang now a Nordic game after dtp went bankrupt?
Worlds of Magic just got its game card banner. It's definitely coming
Post edited March 19, 2015 by opticq
viperfdl: My guess is that Gabe Newell bought GOG and all games will get steamworks...
My guess is that Gabe gives GOG a billion dollars and declares bi-partnership with GOG and that all game developers must make their games DRM-free and with many extras.

zeffyr: You're wrong - 2PM UTC is will knock our socks off! :-)
Cities Skylines or Crusader Kings 2? Or both?
Post edited March 19, 2015 by cw8
Exoanthrope: I'm thinking it's going to be something Galaxy/site related. Maybe they're doing a massive site update or fixing the forums?
That is wishful thinking even if GOG wasn't busy working on their game changing optional client.
cw8: <snip>
Cities Skylines or Crusader Kings 2? Or both?
Atleast Crusader Kings II wouldn't be too difficult because there had been a drm free version on GamersGate.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by ElTerprise
Wait for it, wait for it...
IAmSinistar: Wait for it, wait for it...
Now!
IAmSinistar: Wait for it, wait for it...
opticq: Now!
Take the shot! TAKE THE SHOT!!!
tfishell: Drakensang confirmed!
ElTerprise: But isn't Drakensang now a Nordic game after dtp went bankrupt?
Last I saw it was published by Valusoft/Cosmi now on Steam. Few weeks back I sent some Valusoft contact info to GOG and last I heard they were going to look into the games when they weren't so busy. :-)
7 minutes to learn about the new releases!
ElTerprise: But isn't Drakensang now a Nordic game after dtp went bankrupt?
tfishell: Last I saw it was published by Valusoft/Cosmi now on Steam. Few weeks back I sent some Valusoft contact info to GOG and last I heard they were going to look into the games when they weren't so busy. :-)
I didn't know that but i think Drakensang had different publishers for different regions iirc inthe first place so the nordic thing i remembered might only be true for germany.
check the new tab! its there :)
New Indiana Jones, Monkey Island, Zak Mckracken, Loom, The Dig! :D