It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let me get on the hype train
Diablo or Silent Hill, i can smell it. :P
PainOfSalvation: Diablo or Silent Hill, i can smell it. :P
I would throw so much cash at them if I could play SH3 without my disc in the tray.
I would expect to get cash if they force me to play SH4 though. Playing the PC version should be classified as torture.
Mitraxir: I am guessing on six more releases from Disney.
Shit, that only gives me 15 minutes to win Empires at War and Monkey Island.
Should I send some extra cash to my prepaid VISA...just in case?
I'm going to take an afternoon nap, I hope it will be worth it when I wake up....
tburger: Should I send some extra cash to my prepaid VISA...just in case?
If you're a GoGger, that's never wrong ;)
Hopefully I'm wrong but we might need to prepare ourselves for Worlds of Magic being the only game released today, seeing as it's not out of Early Access on Steam and we haven't gotten anything else yet either.
tfishell: Hopefully I'm wrong but we might need to prepare ourselves for Worlds of Magic being the only game released today, seeing as it's not out of Early Access on Steam and we haven't gotten anything else yet either.
Well, that wouldn't be all that exciting.
GOG just wants to get your hopes up. :P
tfishell: Hopefully I'm wrong but we might need to prepare ourselves for Worlds of Magic being the only game released today, seeing as it's not out of Early Access on Steam and we haven't gotten anything else yet either.
You're wrong - 2PM UTC is will knock our socks off! :-)
zeffyr: You're wrong - 2PM UTC is will knock our socks off! :-)
Do you have a source for 2PM UTC/ 10AM EST? :)
zeffyr: You're wrong - 2PM UTC is will knock our socks off! :-)
tfishell: Do you have a source for 2PM UTC/ 10AM EST? :)
Smug cat ;-)
This still wouldn´t explain the massive growth on stock market this morning...
...there HAS to be something in the bushes that caused this!
My guess is that Gabe Newell bought GOG and all games will get steamworks...
Post edited March 19, 2015 by viperfdl