It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can't handle the hype
Tarm: NAM! NAM I tell you! NAM and Galaxy!
NAM is actually a not a very good shooter all said, but I still begrudge the fact that Steam has it and we don't. Though their is something nostalgic about playing the blocky Build engine in a Vietnam war setting.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Crosmando
So: Are there any clues what will happen today? I´m just asking, cause CDP got +10% on stock market today...
(read as: highest value they ever had!)
I know what you mean... the usual release day tension in action...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNFMPhKIZXg

XD
Tarm: NAM! NAM I tell you! NAM and Galaxy!
Crosmando: NAM is actually a not a very good shooter all said, but I still begrudge the fact that Steam has it and we don't. Though their is something nostalgic about playing the blocky Build engine in a Vietnam war setting.
Yeah it's not that good but what it lacks there it more than make up for in fun. Fun beats Good! :P
My new gaming keyboard gets here today, I'm looking to give it a good workout so let's hope it's not another p&c. :P
tinyE: My new gaming keyboard gets here today, I'm looking to give it a good workout so let's hope it's not another p&c. :P
Ooh which one did you decide on?
tinyE: My new gaming keyboard gets here today, I'm looking to give it a good workout so let's hope it's not another p&c. :P
Go easy on the SPACEBAR. It deserves a little TLC once in a while.
You want it fit for your eager and greasy hands that'll poke it good until satisfaction cometh?
Emob78: Go easy on the SPACEBAR. It deserves a little TLC once in a while.
I don't use that as much as a lot of other gamers. Basically for jumping in an FPS which is relatively rare in the one's I play. I torture the SHIT out of WASD, SHIFT, Control, and E. Those better be made with reinforced steel! XD
Worlds of Magic ... my guess. ;)
Only a few hours left to see, what GOG has planned.

Since day by day we're getting closer to Easter, I'm expecting a big Spring sale to launch.
opticq: Ooh which one did you decide on?
Logitech G105
I wanted the $250, I could afford the $12, I settled on the $40.

Best thing in the review was the note of spacing between the keys allowed for easier cleanup for cat owners. XD
Attachments:
keyboard.jpg (216 Kb)
vanchann: Only a few hours left to see, what GOG has planned.

Since day by day we're getting closer to Easter, I'm expecting a big Spring sale to launch.
I hope so.

And I kinda don't. I'm not sure if I'm prepared to sit and stare at my computer all weekend while my monitor and wallet make sweet, sweaty love to each other.
opticq: Ooh which one did you decide on?
tinyE: Logitech G105
I wanted the $250, I could afford the $12, I settled on the $40.

Best thing in the review was the note of spacing between the keys allowed for easier cleanup for cat owners. XD
Solid choice. Can't go wrong with Logitech's G series.