It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

They're going to announce the release of the following classic titles on GOG:

Pong Kombat
Pong Kombat 2
Pong Kombat 3
Spashing Pumpkins Into Small Piles of Putrid Debris (SPISPOPD)

... and I've got but ONE thing to say to THAT!

PURPLE PADDLE WINS! FATALITY!

GabiMoro: very soon..... in, like,20 minutes?

Ok, I'm confused. Something exciting will be happening very, very soon? Or something exciting already happened very soon after your initial post? I forgot if some nice stuff happend on 9 March.
Ciris: I mean, soon from now. There's a reason I posted in THIS thread, Sherlock :p
Ooooooo! GOG is adding more Sherlock Holmes games, cool!
Post edited March 19, 2015 by skeletonbow
The forum is freaking out, my favorited threads disappeared for a while
high rated
I really hope it's four different 1990s versions of QuickBooks.
budejovice: I really hope it's four different 1990s versions of QuickBooks.
Microsoft Encarta '94, '95, '96, and '97
budejovice: I really hope it's four different 1990s versions of QuickBooks.
djdarko: Microsoft Encarta '94, '95, '96, and '97
I'd totally buy that out of nostalgia :D
As usual - something interesting is gonna happen today and I won't be able to monitor it at the time. On the other hand - I'm not complaining my real life activity for today is even more awesome :) And I'll check new releases late in the evening so nothing's lost ;)
Fingers crossed for The ClueFinders 6th Grade Adventures: The Empire of the Plant People

Used to love ClueFinders
Ghorpm: As usual - something interesting is gonna happen today and I won't be able to monitor it at the time. On the other hand - I'm not complaining my real life activity for today is even more awesome :) And I'll check new releases late in the evening so nothing's lost ;)
what do you mean your "real life activity"? Is there a such a thing?
Ghorpm: As usual - something interesting is gonna happen today and I won't be able to monitor it at the time. On the other hand - I'm not complaining my real life activity for today is even more awesome :) And I'll check new releases late in the evening so nothing's lost ;)
Epitaph666: what do you mean your "real life activity"? Is there a such a thing?
You know, it's "choose-your-own-story" sandbox thing with very realistic graphics, no save option and permadeath ;)
Epitaph666: what do you mean your "real life activity"? Is there a such a thing?
Ghorpm: You know, it's "choose-your-own-story" sandbox thing with very realistic graphics, no save option and permadeath ;)
With day 0 DLC and regional pricing :P
Post edited March 19, 2015 by opticq
Controls are a bit wonky though and balancing is all over the place. Also it's initially free to play but soon becomes completely unplayable without ridiculous amounts of money poured into it.

And the grinding. O god, the grinding...
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Randalator
Ghorpm: You know, it's "choose-your-own-story" sandbox thing with very realistic graphics, no save option and permadeath ;)
opticq: With day 0 DLC and regional pricing :P
Yes to the latter but as for the former - well, awkward but I don't remember it ;P
Randalator: Controls are a bit wonky though and balancing is all over the place. Also it's initially free to play but soon becomes completely unplayable without ridiculous amounts of money poured into it.

And the grinding. O god, the grinding...
And it's gory and contains sex scenes! And yet kids play it all the time...
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Ghorpm
Anyone else experiencing a slow connection to GOG? Loading pages is taking forever
Post edited March 19, 2015 by opticq
opticq: Anyone else experiencing a slow connection to GOG? Loading pages is taking forever
Yeah it's a bit laggy. I had to retry login 3 times before it actually loaded the page after the login window disappeared.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Daliz
opticq: Anyone else experiencing a slow connection to GOG? Loading pages is taking forever
Yep, major laglitude. Forum pages load with the rep buttons missing, forms wont submit, getting occasional errors that I'm not allowed to post links, wait 10 seconds hit post again and the message goes through ok, etc.

Hopefully it means 10 million people are buying The Witcher 3 so GOG can afford faster servers and a Web QA department. ;oP