It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

opticq: With day 0 DLC and regional pricing :P
Don't forget the pay to win system. :P
Epitaph666: what do you mean your "real life activity"? Is there a such a thing?
Ghorpm: You know, it's "choose-your-own-story" sandbox thing with very realistic graphics, no save option and permadeath ;)
I like very realistic graphics, I have mixed feelings about no save option but I hate permadeath.
I don't think I like to play this "real life activity".

is there any way I could get my money back?
Post edited March 19, 2015 by GabiMoro
Ghorpm: You know, it's "choose-your-own-story" sandbox thing with very realistic graphics, no save option and permadeath ;)
GabiMoro: I like very realistic graphics, I have mixed feelings about no save option but I hate permadeath.
I don't think I like to play this "real life activity".

is there any way I could get my money back?
First of all, if anybody, then your parents are entitled to get a refund. And I don't think they paid any money for that so no luck... and even if they did... well where is the seller? I've no idea! On the other hand... I'm starting to think that this whole "real life activity" is actually a virus concealing itself as a game. Like... sexually transmitted infection. It installed itself without your permission, you can't get rid of it without destroying your whole system and it takes so much energy to run... Damn, I think we've been tricked!
LOL

This "RL activities" sounds like it's for hardcore gamers. Don't know... If it comes to GOG i might give it a try. Well thanks for the answers! <3
Epitaph666: LOL

This "RL activities" sounds like it's for hardcore gamers. Don't know... If it comes to GOG i might give it a try. Well thanks for the answers! <3
The stupid thing about it is the lack of a pause button.

That's very annoying when you have other stuff to do.
Epitaph666: LOL

Telika: The stupid thing about it is the lack of a pause button.

That's very annoying when you have other stuff to do.
And let's not speak of quicksave/-load. I think they don't even have checkpoints. Very hardcore indeed.
Now I can say Worlds of Magic... since it's March 19 lol.
micktiegs_8: Now I can say Worlds of Magic... since it's March 19 lol.
Provided the game holds up to its promises & they are quick in distributing backer keys, there goes my night.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Erich_Zann
NAM! NAM I tell you! NAM and Galaxy!
very, very soon.....
It's 4 am, I can't wait!
That tension! :-)
now seriously... where the hell... ?!!!
So, in nearly 3 hours then?
I miss the countdown "clock".