It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ThePunishedSnake: I have a promotional idea: how many floppies are needed to store Witcher 3? Someone put them one right after each other and measure how long is the line :D
PalioDeMonte: 3,5'' or 5,25''?
3.5"
Oh good, a small dick competition broke out in the forum.
tinyE: Oh good, a small dick competition broke out in the forum.
Codename: Baby snake wins.
high rated
darkangelz: I wonder if the teasing is related to the 4 twitch release streams scheduled for tomorrow.
PalioDeMonte: Maybe. Any high profile 4-part-series we want to see here?
'Nother LucasArts round? Surprise Cyberpunk release? Nintendo REALLY exploring other markets by introducing Virtual GOGsole? Fallout returns to GOG alongside the third game? Four-part explanation of how Games For Windows Live will now be applied to all games? Introduction of new time-travel technology, resulting in GOG staff attempting to assassinate Hitler, stopping the war but accidentally erasing Medal of Honor from everyone's shelves as a result, explaining why it wasn't debundled (meanwhile Hearts of Iron remains unaffected, revealing the true reason behind Paradox Interactive's name)?
ThePunishedSnake: I have a promotional idea: how many floppies are needed to store Witcher 3? Someone put them one right after each other and measure how long is the line :D
Or link them together into a suit of armour. Flopmail!
ThePunishedSnake: Witcher 3 for free confirmed for all Win 95 users.
vanchann: What about MS-DOS users?
My 386 is waiting for this game! :-)
You'll have to download some more RAM and get an upgrade to OS/2 Warp.
Maighstir: You'll have to download some more RAM and get an upgrade to OS/2 Warp.
That's it! OS/2 Warp is the missing piece... since the system has the massive amount of 4 MB of RAM and CPU clock at 40 MHz!
A pure monster! :-)
Barry_Woodward: "Also, we had to get back from watching the site, the games and updating promos to our “normal” work schedules - to organise some other stuff that we’re planning. It’ll be really exciting and you’ll want to get some sleep in before it happens ;)" - Ciris, GOG.com Team
Ciris: Did I keep you waiting a bit too long with that hint? Dammit. I probably should have just told you to stop by very, very soon...
I got that impression by that post and speculated what it could be on that thread.
Maighstir: You'll have to download some more RAM and get an upgrade to OS/2 Warp.
vanchann: That's it! OS/2 Warp is the missing piece... since the system has the massive amount of 4 MB of RAM and CPU clock at 40 MHz!
A pure monster! :-)
And on the note of monster machines, I wonder if I can get my 486 running or if the motherboard is completely borked.
Strawpoll ('cause I can!)

What are you hoping the big thing will be on Thursday?

http://strawpoll.me/3904630
BillyMaysFan59: Strawpoll ('cause I can!)

I don't think it makes sense to roll out anything social on the website if there isn't a Galaxy counterpart to it. So that means no friends/achievements on the site yet.

We could get a new account overview page but that isn't really worth Ciris dropping a hint.

In terms of a new publisher, that's a possibility. Maybe Microsoft or 2K will join.
Or it could just be a new round of LA/WB/Paradox games. But it will most likely be game release related.
PalioDeMonte: Maybe. Any high profile 4-part-series we want to see here?
AllisonUnderland: 'Nother LucasArts round? Surprise Cyberpunk release? Nintendo REALLY exploring other markets by introducing Virtual GOGsole? Fallout returns to GOG alongside the third game? Four-part explanation of how Games For Windows Live will now be applied to all games? Introduction of new time-travel technology, resulting in GOG staff attempting to assassinate Hitler, stopping the war but accidentally erasing Medal of Honor from everyone's shelves as a result, explaining why it wasn't debundled (meanwhile Hearts of Iron remains unaffected, revealing the true reason behind Paradox Interactive's name)?
Or it could be a galaxy fast approaching :)

I lean towards it being related to Galaxy. A new publisher would be nice but I'd think they'd up hype up Take 2 or Microsoft coming aboard (though they didn't for Warner Bros. or Paradox).

Hopefully there'll be some nice releases to go along with it, though; updates to current games are cool but personally I don't care about multiplayer. (Perhaps Strife will finally appear here.)
The suspense is terrible!

...I hope it'll last.

tfishell: I lean towards it being related to Galaxy. A new publisher would be nice but I'd think they'd up hype up Take 2 or Microsoft coming aboard (though they didn't for Warner Bros. or Paradox).

Hopefully there'll be some nice releases to go along with it, though; updates to current games are cool but personally I don't care about multiplayer. (Perhaps Strife will finally appear here.)
Well, we know there are 4 releases tomorrow thanks to the Twitch schedule, and considering the name of this thread, yeah, I'd lean toward it having to do with a game release in some way...

"THURSDAY, March 19th:
5pm GMT / 1pm EDT / 10am PDT: RELEASE STREAM with MegaPiemanPHD
7pm GMT / 3pm EDT / 12pm PDT: RELEASE STREAM with Piranjade
9pm GMT / 5pm EDT / 2pm PDT: RELEASE STREAM
11pm GMT / 7pm EDT / 4pm PDT: RELEASE STREAM"