It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: OH I'VE SEEN IT!

But I can't remember the damn name. XD

I was just thinking of this movie the other day. I need to watch it again.
Strijkbout: Here, yet another hint, it's a Canadian movie from the mid eighties.
GOT IT

Defcon 4

I knew it was something military like Fail Safe or Ground Zero.
Post edited July 03, 2016 by tinyE
Strijkbout: Here, yet another hint, it's a Canadian movie from the mid eighties.
tinyE: GOT IT

Defcon 4

I knew it was something military like Fail Safe or Ground Zero.
Very good, your turn.
Okay. Summer time here we go. :P
Attachments:
summer.jpg (10 Kb)
tinyE: Okay. Summer time here we go. :P
William Peterson in Long Gone (1987).
tinyE: Okay. Summer time here we go. :P
Emob78: William Peterson in Long Gone (1987).
I thought that would take a little longer. :P

Your turn. :D
Emob78: William Peterson in Long Gone (1987).
tinyE: I thought that would take a little longer. :P

The hat gave it away. I knew it was William Peterson, so all it took was an image search... find the hat, imdb search and find the match.

This one should be easy... so long as you enjoy horror movies.
Attachments:
tinyE: I thought that would take a little longer. :P

Emob78: The hat gave it away. I knew it was William Peterson, so all it took was an image search... find the hat, imdb search and find the match.

BRAINS !!!

I mean Return of the Living Dead.
Emob78: The hat gave it away. I knew it was William Peterson, so all it took was an image search... find the hat, imdb search and find the match.

Spectre: BRAINS !!!

I mean Return of the Living Dead.
Bingo. Your turn.
The rest of the film is normal but these screenshots are from a drawn segment. It would have been nice to have an animated film in that style.
Attachments:
gog.jpg (140 Kb)
gogg.jpg (146 Kb)
Looks like Gollum :)
No idea what the movie is, but I bet my ass the artist is Berni Wrightson
I don't think the artist was Bernie. The movie is a collection of 3 stories with another connecting them.
Attachments:
gog3.jpg (80 Kb)
gog4.jpg (54 Kb)
Spectre: I don't think the artist was Bernie. The movie is a collection of 3 stories with another connecting them.
The Monster Club. Thank you for reminding me about this, had it on VHS back in the day. Glad to see it's on DVD and Blu-ray now.
Spectre: I don't think the artist was Bernie. The movie is a collection of 3 stories with another connecting them.
ABH20: The Monster Club. Thank you for reminding me about this, had it on VHS back in the day. Glad to see it's on DVD and Blu-ray now.
Oh dear God! I've been looking at Donald Pleasance filmography for half an hour since I was pretty sure I had seen this movie already but couldn't find it.... Very cool one indeed. Congratulations ;)
Oh interesting, never seen that. When I first saw the clue it reminded me of Creepshow, the comic bits. So I started looking that up, then realized I hadn't seen the movie in decades and just needed to rewatch the whole thing.

Now I need to watch The Monster Club too. I end up watching a lot of movies from this thread.