It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Lets stay with dinosaurs.
catpower1980: Looks more like a Komodo Dragon (what a kickass name ^o^) which got some kind of wing glued to him by the assistant director :o)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28FzV5OHqMU
I never said it was a good looking authentic dinosaur. :P
Evening.

My guess would be "Journey to the Center of the Earth" from 1959.
LordSims: Evening.

You all are good!

You're turn.
LordSims: Evening.

tinyE: You all are good!

You're turn.
Hmm... I was almost afraid you would say that.
Now you have to be patient until Friday morning, then I will be back home from my trip to China.

At least I have time to think about which movie to choose.
LordSims: Now you have to be patient until Friday morning, then I will be back home from my trip to China.
A chinese movie then ;)
LordSims: Now you have to be patient until Friday morning, then I will be back home from my trip to China.
catpower1980: A chinese movie then ;)
For that I'll wait till Friday. This could be cool. :D
catpower1980: A chinese movie then ;)
That should be possible. :)
So, just arrived home.
Here you go.

Delicious_apple.jpg
You_spin_my_head_right_round.jpg
LordSims: So, just arrived home.
Here you go.

Delicious_apple.jpg
LOL, I know the actor, I'll check my dvd collection later today to see which wu-xia pian it is ;)
LordSims: So, just arrived home.
Here you go.

Delicious_apple.jpg
OK, I hesitated between Flying Dagger and Eagle Shooting Heroes as they both had Tony Leung Ka-Fai and were shot at the same time in the same genre but it ends up to be Flying Dagger (with Jimmy Lin on the second picture).

Glad you put that movie, I have good memories of it, very funny. Gonna watch it once again tonight :o)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bAWBZB8kjc
catpower1980: OK, I hesitated between Flying Dagger and Eagle Shooting Heroes as they both had Tony Leung Ka-Fai and were shot at the same time in the same genre but it ends up to be Flying Dagger (with Jimmy Lin on the second picture).

Glad you put that movie, I have good memories of it, very funny. Gonna watch it once again tonight :o)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bAWBZB8kjc
Yes, you are correct. Glad you liked it. :)
New Movie where we stay in the same part of the world....
Attachments:
Don't have anything good to post as a clue so I won't answer, but kudos for choosing that movie. IIRC it was the director's first film.
ABH20: kudos for choosing that movie.
Funny thing is that I partially learned English by watching it on VHS in the 90's.
Second clue for today
Attachments: