It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ABH20: Rats: Night Of Terror.
catpower1980: WTF?!!! :o)

Well, you guys always amaze me.... So yep, it's "Rats: Night Of Terror", the flick was more decent than I thought ^o^
I can still remember the WTF moment that my young self had at the ending. One of those so-bad-it's-good movies.

Anyway I don't have something really old or obscure on my HDD right now so have a more mainstream movie clue.
Attachments:

Well, you guys always amaze me.... So yep, it's "Rats: Night Of Terror", the flick was more decent than I thought ^o^
ABH20: I can still remember the WTF moment that my young self had at the ending. One of those so-bad-it's-good movies.
I would be curious to watch this movie with a girl who has a phobia of rat : I guess the real entertainment would be in the living room :o)

In the WTF moments, there was also the "sleeping bag" scene if you remember it ;)

For the current movie, I know I haven't seen it but it should be a Thaï movie (Ong-Bak & co) or one from the director of "Merantau" (can't remember which Asian country he's from). I'll let others find it ^o^
ABH20: I can still remember the WTF moment that my young self had at the ending. One of those so-bad-it's-good movies.
catpower1980: I would be curious to watch this movie with a girl who has a phobia of rat : I guess the real entertainment would be in the living room :o)
You need to check this out. Been 25 years since I've seen but I still have vivid memories.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086036/
catpower1980: I would be curious to watch this movie with a girl who has a phobia of rat : I guess the real entertainment would be in the living room :o)
tinyE: You need to check this out. Been 25 years since I've seen but I still have vivid memories.

By the director of Rambo 2 and Cobra => I'm sold ^o^
tinyE: You need to check this out. Been 25 years since I've seen but I still have vivid memories.

catpower1980: By the director of Rambo 2 and Cobra => I'm sold ^o^
IT'S BETTER THAN THOSE!!! :P

Anyway I don't have something really old or obscure on my HDD right now so have a more mainstream movie clue.
might it be 'Man of Tai Chi'?

svmariscal: might it be 'Man of Tai Chi'?
CORRECT! Your turn.
Okay, this one should be fairly ea... on second thought, we better not say that again or we'll be stuck here forever. Anyway, here it is.
Attachments:
dino.png (310 Kb)
Post edited June 07, 2016 by svmariscal
svmariscal: Okay, this one should be fairly ea... on second thought, we better not say that again or we'll be stuck here forever. Anyway, here it is.
San Ku Kai ! :o)
svmariscal: Okay, this one should be fairly ea... on second thought, we better not say that again or we'll be stuck here forever. Anyway, here it is.
catpower1980: San Ku Kai ! :o)
Sorry, no. But thanks for pointing me to that stuff, didn't know it existed :)
Gojira (1954) ? ^_^
Caveman

Ringo Starr
Dennis Quaid
Shelly Long
tinyE: Caveman

Ringo Starr
Dennis Quaid
Shelly Long
Correct :)

Your turn.
Lets stay with dinosaurs.
Attachments:
scary01.jpg (21 Kb)
tinyE: Lets stay with dinosaurs.
Looks more like a Komodo Dragon (what a kickass name ^o^) which got some kind of wing glued to him by the assistant director :o)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28FzV5OHqMU