It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drealmer7: Exotica?
MorningStar33: Yes!
cool! Thought so!

What a weird frikken movie! I can never decide if I like it or not, it's oddly compelling but it always leaves me with a weird feeling of uncertainty towards it . I've probably seen it 4 times and last time I watched it I think I said "okay, never again!"...but now I want to watch it again.

next one incoming soon!
drealmer7: What a weird frikken movie! I can never decide if I like it or not, it's oddly compelling but it always leaves me with a weird feeling of uncertainty towards it . I've probably seen it 4 times and last time I watched it I think I said "okay, never again!"...but now I want to watch it again.
Oh yeah. I think Atom Egoyan unfortunately lost his touch, but he did make some great movies. To anyone that likes Exotica I would definitely recommend The Sweet Hereafter and Felicia's Journey.
I figured I'd go a little less obscure this time and see how it goes. Maybe more people will become interested in this thread.
Attachments:
Not totally sure but is it Barry Lyndon? I think Barry Lyndon might look a little better than that comparing them. There's quite a few period films, can't say I'm up with many of them.
bad_fur_day1: Not totally sure but is it Barry Lyndon? I think Barry Lyndon might look a little better than that comparing them. There's quite a few period films, can't say I'm up with many of them.
nope! But Barry Lyndon is probably my FAVORITE period film of all time (Kubrick!) if I had to pick one, and I love the Merchant-Ivory productions, but, hint: it's not one of those either.

Also, this is a period film you MUST watch and would probably really really like, b_f_d1
Amadeus?
just a quick heads-up...I don't find it reasonable to tell people "no/wrong" in this thread, I will check daily and let it be known if someone gets it right, otherwise, assume you got it wrong and keep on guessing
Empire of the Wolves?
glaring judgement for not more guesses going on in general in this thread
Attachments:
drealmer7: glaring judgement for not more guesses going on in general in this thread
Jefferson in Paris
keep the guesses coming!

at least 4 more guesses and I'll post another SS if none are correct
drealmer7: glaring judgement for not more guesses going on in general in this thread
Casanova?
I thought Yezemin guessed it right but checking on the exact title it should have been Le Pacte des loups.
Strijkbout: I thought Yezemin guessed it right but checking on the exact title it should have been Le Pacte des loups.
does that mean Yezemin's :

Yezemin: Empire of the Wolves?
is an acceptable answer, do you think?

If yes, then Yezemin gets it next, otherwise, Strijkbout has it.

sorry for confusion
Strijkbout: I thought Yezemin guessed it right but checking on the exact title it should have been Le Pacte des loups.
There are supposedly three different versions of this movie, do you have any idea how do they differ?