It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Strijkbout: Next:
Though this movie has been mostly forgotten nowadays, which is too bad as it has some great scenes, I don't think it will be too hard to guess with this picture.
I recognized Harry Dean Stanton but not the film, so looking up the actor with doctor attached to the name turned up Young Doctors in Love.

Really interesting cast in that one.
TheMonkofDestiny: I recognized Harry Dean Stanton but not the film, so looking up the actor with doctor attached to the name turned up Young Doctors in Love.

Really interesting cast in that one.
You are right.

The picture was from this scene.
Alright, here's the next one:

It's a directorial debut, which is about as rough and bizarre to sit through as they come. It also shares a title with an existing film though the two don't have much else in common as far as content is concerned.
Attachments:
:Is confused:

Last House on the Left? Cabin Fever? Evil Dead 1 or 2? Frontiers? Friday the 13th? Eden Lake?
bad_fur_day1: Last House on the Left? Cabin Fever? Evil Dead 1 or 2? Frontiers? Friday the 13th? Eden Lake?
Good guesses, unfortunately it is none of those.

I'm a little glad this one wasn't insanely easy (I considered it might have been put up previously but thankfully no one seems to have done it according to the thread search). It's not ridiculously obscure, but it's probably a prime candidate for "seen by few, enjoyed by even less" lists. I kinda hate that I remember it enough to even consider it for this thread, to be honest. It's awful but... it's a strangely memorable awful.

I don't want to stall the thread though, so if no one gets it by Tuesday I'll just post the title and leave it open for anyone that wants to do the next one.
Attachments:
Alright, nearly 24 hours out from my last post and no one else had ventured a guess so I'll do the reveal:

It's Vincent D'Onofrio's directorial debut (feature length, at least) Don't Go in the Woods.

It was shot on a budget of ~$100K, featuring "actors" (in the loosest sense of the word) cast from a coffee shop near the director's home, filmed over 12 days mostly in the woods owned by D'Onofrio and has what I can only assume is a "You owe me one" cameo by Eric Bogosian (the man with the white cap in the third image I posted).

I really can't convey accurately how bizarre and awful it is - it's a slasher film but it's also a musical.

The musical aspect of it just saturates the entire film and any horrifying moments almost feel like surreal comedy as a result (if you're feeling adventurous, someone (and rest assured it was not me) has uploaded a number of clips and even entire parts of the film onto YouTube - none of which seem to have been hit by DMCA notices because I have to seriously wonder if anyone involved with the film cares enough to even bother).

Anyway, that's that. The opportunity to post the next one is open to anyone willing to do so.
It think you may have had everyone on that one.

Here's a easy-ish or somewhat tough one, depending on if you like this movie as much as I do.
Attachments:
mmmm.jpg (35 Kb)
neighbors.jpg (117 Kb)
Post edited January 19, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
Double feature time, different movie, you can guess either one.

Hmm, nice view.
Attachments:
holiday.jpg (28 Kb)
bad_fur_day1: It think you may have had everyone on that one.

Here's a easy-ish or somewhat tough one, depending on if you like this movie as much as I do.
The 'Burbs
ABH20: The 'Burbs
You are correct!
Post edited January 19, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
bad_fur_day1: Double feature time, different movie, you can guess either one.

Hmm, nice view.
The Net
ABH20: The Net
Correct again. Your turn for a double feature, or how about a triple monster creature feature. Or whatever you want.
Monster you say?
Attachments:
ABH20: Monster you say?
Super - Shut Up, Crime!
ABH20: Monster you say?
Yezemin: Super - Shut Up, Crime!
Correct. Your turn.