It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Breja: Okay, okay. Have a sexy warrior princess.
ABH20: SBS senses tingling. Am I correct in thinking this is a European film, but not from the UK? Around the mid-80's?
You're very close.
Klumpen0815: - seven ships
- one of those is unwanted (the idiot/drunkard, here replaced by a nymphomaniac half nude space amazon xD )
I think we can all agree that change was the right choice :D
Post edited October 09, 2015 by Breja
Okay, listen, here's a dead kid and a knight casting fire blast. That's gotta help, right?
Attachments:
flame_on.jpg (114 Kb)
Breja: Okay, listen, here's a dead kid and a knight casting fire blast. That's gotta help, right?
I'm excited to find out what this is and get it to watch it! Actually, PM inc.
Kind of adds a whole new meaning to "Pull my finger."
drealmer7: I'm excited to find out what this is and get it to watch it! Actually, PM inc.
Nothing to see here :)
Post edited October 10, 2015 by trentonlf
trentonlf: ...
Apparently I have had it already for several years and never watched it. 1 of 2000+ that fit that category.
Thanks for the tip though! Maybe edit so others don't get such a hint?
Breja: Okay, listen, here's a dead kid and a knight casting fire blast. That's gotta help, right?
That´s not a knight, that´s a XIV century bounty hunter.
Fine. You need something extra. I'll throw in a samurai. Also, remember that, as ABH20 surmised, it's European, but not UK, from the 80's.
Attachments:
Breja: Fine. You need something extra. I'll throw in a samurai.
I think the director said the same thing during the shoot.
I'm running out of ideas here. How about a second princess and a better shot of two knights?
Attachments:
Breja:
300 (Shogun)?
Breja:
Emachine9643: 300 (Shogun)?
No, not even a single shogun.
That pic with the flame and the last one look very familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
hearts and armour
xSinghx: hearts and armour
The man in 3D glasses speaks the truth. It is Hearts an Armor, or I paladini - Storia d'armi e d'amori, an Italian movie from 1983, based loosly on an epic poem Orlando Furioso. It's not even close to the level of Boorman's Excalibur it clearly looks up to, but the production values are great, with fantastic costumes great settigns and some of the best combat you'll see in such medieval movies. The story is, unfortunately, not nearly as strong, but for anyone who likes fantasy movies it's well worth watching.