It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bad_fur_day1: The train just arrived at the town of Perdition, If I'm not mistaken.
It may be a legend or a rumour.

Still not really participating, but I'm more annoyed by that second movie. It does remind me of something, seen somewhat recently, but can't put my finger on it. It also reminds me of "the alchemist", seen long ago, but I doubt it's that. I look forward to the answer of that one.
The bonus film is on the list of video nasties. I'd like rewatch it actually.

And the train, in one way of looking at it, is actually the name of the film for the first one.
bad_fur_day1: I'll post pictures that get easier. It's a recently released movie with a bunch of famous people in it. The train is not a random train, it's very specific.
3:10 to Yuma.
Breja: 3:10 to Yuma.
You are correct! Your turn. The train is the 3:10 to Yuma. Probably one of my favorite films.

The bonus film was Xtro.
Post edited August 31, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
bad_fur_day1: And the train, in one way of looking at it, is actually the name of the film for the first one.
Yeah, my posts were actually clues to it, but, once more, I prefer others to answer than to have to post a screenshot in my turn.
Telika: Yeah, my posts were actually clues to it, but, once more, I prefer others to answer than to have to post a screenshot in my turn.
Yep, no problem, I figured you knew it. Was just adding some more clues for anyone else and a bit more clues for you for Xtro.
bad_fur_day1: Yep, no problem, I figured you knew it. Was just adding some more clues for anyone else and a bit more clues for you for Xtro.
I think you madee it a little to easy actually. Even just the fact that it's recently released narrowed it down to like five movies- sadly there are not many Westerns nowadays.

Here's the next one. It is known under multiple titles, I'll accept any of them. Also, the home release had the most badass cover art I have ever seen.
Attachments:
Post edited August 31, 2015 by Breja
bad_fur_day1: you for Xtro.
Ooooooh. I haven't seen it. I must have seen that creature in the redlettermedia review, without remembering it. Is it watchable for real ?
bad_fur_day1: Xtro.
Telika: Ooooooh. I haven't seen it. I must have seen that creature in the redlettermedia review, without remembering it. Is it watchable for real ?
I'm not sure, I remember it was a bit difficult for my tiny brain to comprehend at the time. I'm not sure of it's quality, I'd like to see it again just to see how horrorfying it actually is, and the bad retro animatronics. I remember some alien sex.
ooooooooooooooooooooo
Post edited August 31, 2015 by drealmer7
drealmer7: ooooooooooooooooooooo
You ok there?
Ok, let's give you something more to work with.
Attachments:
lake.png (464 Kb)
gears.png (362 Kb)
monster.png (388 Kb)
Breja: Ok, let's give you something more to work with.
That floating platform in the middle of the lake makes me remember one of the tales in "Tales from the Crypt", where a group of young people goes camping and they decide to get to a platform in a lake unaware that deep within the lake lives a monster that looks like an oil spot and constricts and swallows them and takes them to the bottom, one by one.
LoboBlanco:
It's not "Tales from the Crypt". You are right about "young people" though.
Maybe this guy can help.
Attachments:
shaman.jpg (112 Kb)