It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Strijkbout: Easy indeed, "The Usual Suspects."

Unless I'm wrong of course. :^P
You are most correct, up to you to come up with a good one now.
This one shouldn't be hard either, pretty wellknown movie.
Attachments:
Strijkbout: This one shouldn't be hard either, pretty wellknown movie.
I'm grasping at straws, it's not "on the road" is it?
JDelekto: I'm grasping at straws, it's not "on the road" is it?
No, this is a much older movie.
His face looks a bit weird from that angle, but I think it's Day of the Jackal.
Floydinizer: His face looks a bit weird from that angle, but I think it's Day of the Jackal.
That's right!

Never understood why they didn't call the movie Day of the Fox though.
Strijkbout: That's right!

Great film, one of my all-time favourites.

HypersomniacLive: Great film, one of my all-time favourites.
Is this in any way related to the film "The Jackal" with Bruce Willis where he was cleaning the paint off of a car to avoid having it recognized?
JDelekto: Is this in any way related to the film "The Jackal" with Bruce Willis where he was cleaning the paint off of a car to avoid having it recognized?
That was a completely forgettable remake, I think.
JDelekto: Is this in any way related to the film "The Jackal" with Bruce Willis where he was cleaning the paint off of a car to avoid having it recognized?
madth3: That was a completely forgettable remake, I think.
I actually didn't know it was a re-make; however, I still did enjoy the movie. Now, I have to go back and watch the original, because it sounds like something to look forward to watching. :)
Floydinizer: His face looks a bit weird from that angle, but I think it's Day of the Jackal.

Stephen Fry told a very funny story about him on QI once, but I can't find the clip right now.

Anyway, sorry for the delay, didn't think it was possible to downprioritize GOG when you have lots of things to do :P

I don't have time to find a new movie right now, so anyone can take my turn if they like.
Otherwise I'll post a new clue when I get back from work.
Unfortunately it is. As madth3 said, The Jackal it's a remake, one of the many Hollywood tends to make, and because it's Hollywood, most people know about the remakes than the usually better (imho) original films.

Take for example The Departed; everyone I know were peeing in their pants when they watched it, but none of them had ever heard of the original Infernal Affairs.
Note please that I'm not arguing against the former being a good film, but the latter is better and a lot more realistic/ believable. Again, imho.
Right, here we go.
Attachments:
pic1.png (239 Kb)
bump
HypersomniacLive: Unfortunately it is. As madth3 said, The Jackal it's a remake, one of the many Hollywood tends to make, and because it's Hollywood, most people know about the remakes than the usually better (imho) original films.

Take for example The Departed; everyone I know were peeing in their pants when they watched it, but none of them had ever heard of the original Infernal Affairs.
Note please that I'm not arguing against the former being a good film, but the latter is better and a lot more realistic/ believable. Again, imho.
I agree with you but it amuses me to see Red Dawn considered as a "re-make". That was more of a horror film lol XD