It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FraterPerdurabo: Ugh, it's been a long time, but is that Daggerfall? Or Arena?
lightnica: Daggerfall. Your turn.

(I've tried Arena but just can't quite stand it. Daggerfall on the other hand is STILL my favorite Elder Scrolls game.)
Unfortunately I didn't play much of it - which I don't understand, since I remember enjoying it quite a bit!
Anyway, this one's easy with tineye or whatever that search engine is called, one of the first google image searches!
Attachments:
tubgirl.jpg (39 Kb)
Here's one.
lightnica: Daggerfall. Your turn.

(I've tried Arena but just can't quite stand it. Daggerfall on the other hand is STILL my favorite Elder Scrolls game.)
FraterPerdurabo: Unfortunately I didn't play much of it - which I don't understand, since I remember enjoying it quite a bit!
Anyway, this one's easy with tineye or whatever that search engine is called, one of the first google image searches!
That's not Akuma is it? I picked that one up for 2 euros about a month ago...
Attachments:
Post edited October 15, 2011 by jamyskis
FraterPerdurabo: Unfortunately I didn't play much of it - which I don't understand, since I remember enjoying it quite a bit!
[url=http://theelderscrolls.wiwiland.net/?title=Daggerfall_:_DaggerfallSetup_EN]Daggerfall Setup[/url] will have you playing again in about 5 minutes if you want.

(For those that don't know, Bethesda has released this game as freeware. Daggerfall Setup does all the Dosbox setup work for you.)
jamyskis: Here's one.
jamyskis: That's not Akuma is it? I picked that one up for 2 euros about a month ago...
Hmm, this one's got me slightly confused. I knew this game by the name 'Lamentation Sword', but googling tells me that they might be the same game?
Can someone confirm this?

lightnica: [url=http://theelderscrolls.wiwiland.net/?title=Daggerfall_:_DaggerfallSetup_EN]Daggerfall Setup[/url] will have you playing again in about 5 minutes if you want.

(For those that don't know, Bethesda has released this game as freeware. Daggerfall Setup does all the Dosbox setup work for you.)
Thanks :) Was aware that it was freeware, but I'm currently playing through Gothic 2 again and don't know when I'll have time for another RPG!
Post edited October 15, 2011 by FraterPerdurabo
jamyskis: Here's one.
jamyskis: That's not Akuma is it? I picked that one up for 2 euros about a month ago...
daemonica ?
FraterPerdurabo: Hmm, this one's got me slightly confused. I knew this game by the name 'Lamentation Sword', but googling tells me that they might be the same game?
same game: "Lamentation Sword" -- European title
FraterPerdurabo: Hmm, this one's got me slightly confused. I knew this game by the name 'Lamentation Sword', but googling tells me that they might be the same game?
Akuma was the original release title as far as I'm aware and it's the one I've got on my box (my box has an ESRB symbol on it and the text is in English, so I can only surmise that it's an American import, but I picked it up from a secondhand shop).

I do have a cheapie collection with a game called Lamentation Sword, but I've never played it. I'll give it a crack later and see if I've ended up buying the same game twice.
summitus: daemonica ?
Yep! :)
Post edited October 15, 2011 by jamyskis
is there some way to delete a post, as opposed to editing it?
Post edited October 15, 2011 by kalirion
kalirion: is there some way to delete a post, as opposed to editing it?
You would have to turn blue for that :)
Here's another easy one :)
Attachments:
gandalf.jpg (96 Kb)
Wizards & Warriors

does look similar to Wizardry 8
Yes sir it does ! your turn. :)
next
Attachments:
I remember this game, but I had to google the name. It is Return Fire.
This is Return Fire !!!
That game was great:)