It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GoJays2025: Here goes...
101st: Airborne in Normandy
Assuming it IS 101st - is that any good? I tried to play it a few weeks ago, was initially put off by the dizzying array of squad member and load-out options then, when I just went for a pre-configured or random (not sure which) selection, half of them were killed when the plane they were jumping out of was shot down and I gave up - should I try to persevere more?
Skreczi: 101st: Airborne in Normandy
Yep!
Riddle then :)
Attachments:
riddle.jpg (69 Kb)
Skreczi: Riddle then :)
SpaceChem!

Fever_Discordia: Assuming it IS 101st - is that any good? I tried to play it a few weeks ago, was initially put off by the dizzying array of squad member and load-out options then, when I just went for a pre-configured or random (not sure which) selection, half of them were killed when the plane they were jumping out of was shot down and I gave up - should I try to persevere more?
Sorry... haven't played it myself. Just happened to remember the game while I was figuring out which game to do.
Post edited October 12, 2011 by GoJays2025
Skreczi: Riddle then :)
GoJays2025: SpaceChem!
I love puzzle games and this one looks nice. Worth getting?
Thiev: I love puzzle games and this one looks nice. Worth getting?
I got it in the Frozen Synapse bundle and it's excellent. I highly recommend it if you like intelligent puzzlers.
Thiev: I love puzzle games and this one looks nice. Worth getting?
So ridiculously good it blows dead witches and space marines out of water would be quite an okey description of it..
Barneyhamster85: I got it in the Frozen Synapse bundle and it's excellent. I highly recommend it if you like intelligent puzzlers.
Yep, I just got the bundle, 15 min before promo ending :P
Well assuming I'm correct then...
Attachments:
untitled.png (401 Kb)
GoJays2025: Well assuming I'm correct then...
The Super Spy (in the same way that Rambo was a super spy)
kalirion: The Super Spy (in the same way that Rambo was a super spy)
That is correct.
Well then, I am somewhat embarrassed to have this game installed:
Attachments:
kalirion: Well then, I am somewhat embarrassed to have this game installed:
Random educated guess: Faerie Solitaire
kalirion: Well then, I am somewhat embarrassed to have this game installed:
PoSSeSSeDCoW: Random educated guess: Faerie Solitaire
I'm guessing it was far more educated than random, as you are correct (either that or you skimmed my Steam profile)