It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The color of the background is kind of different, but the geese seem to be the same... so, is it Star Goose?

Never played that game before, but again I came across it often in that Abandonware website/forum I frequent.

EDIT: Apparently according to Mobygames, Star Goose (or Star Goose!) is the European title, and the formal title is Stargoose Warrior.
http://www.mobygames.com/game/stargoose-warrior
Post edited October 07, 2011 by tarangwydion
Oh boy. I remember pirating this game when I was like 10 y.o., on a floppy.

Memories ! The same floppy also had "siege", which was and is outstanding.
Barneyhamster85: Sadly, it was a Google treasure... But it took awhile to find nonetheless!

Here's my next one...
Star Goose!

(#6 result for googling "Goose Shmup")

Edit: AKA Stargoose Warrior

And since I'm pretty sure of the accuracy, here's mine:
Attachments:
graveyard.jpg (498 Kb)
Post edited October 09, 2011 by kalirion
So was tarangwydion right? He has posted before you...
Monkey Island 2 LeChuck's Revenge Remastered.
Post edited October 09, 2011 by Max_R
Barneyhamster85: Sadly, it was a Google treasure... But it took awhile to find nonetheless!

Here's my next one...
kalirion: Star Goose!

(#6 result for googling "Goose Shmup")

Edit: AKA Stargoose Warrior

And since I'm pretty sure of the accuracy, here's mine:
Monkey Island 2 ?
Max_R: So was tarangwydion right? He has posted before you...
Monkey Island 2 LeChuck's Revenge Remastered.
Oops, yes, Tarangwydion was correct. I didn't read his post, and sort of assumed that if it was 2 days old it couldn't be correct.

And you are correct that it is in fact MI2SE, but I guess it's Tarangwydion's turn...
kalirion: Oops, yes, Tarangwydion was correct. I didn't read his post, and sort of assumed that if it was 2 days old it couldn't be correct.

And you are correct that it is in fact MI2SE, but I guess it's Tarangwydion's turn...
Of course, it is :D
tarangwydion: The color of the background is kind of different, but the geese seem to be the same... so, is it Star Goose?

Never played that game before, but again I came across it often in that Abandonware website/forum I frequent.

EDIT: Apparently according to Mobygames, Star Goose (or Star Goose!) is the European title, and the formal title is Stargoose Warrior.
Your turn ;)
tarangwydion: The color of the background is kind of different, but the geese seem to be the same... so, is it Star Goose?

Yes, it's Star Goose! For the Atari ST to be exact.
Goose Shmup? Hahahaha!
kalirion: And you are correct that it is in fact MI2SE, but I guess it's Tarangwydion's turn...
Max_R: Your turn ;)
That's okay. I will be gone for a business trip from Oct 11-14 and again from Oct 17-19, during which I will most likely not have internet connection, so I'll pass as I do not want to disrupt the thread.

Max_R, your turn.
Ok then
Attachments:
nirvana.jpg (254 Kb)
Max_R: Ok then
I say it is a Neurohunter!
Looking at the fact that it's a non-descript first-person shooter, the poor resolution textures, the low polygon count, the gloves and the nice firm buttocks there, I would say that the game is either Ukrainian or Russian in origin.
Post edited October 10, 2011 by jamyskis
Skreczi: I say it is a Neurohunter!
It is :D Your turn!
jamyskis: Looking at the fact that it's a non-descript first-person shooter, the poor resolution textures, the low polygon count, the gloves and the nice firm buttocks there, I would say that the game is either Ukrainian or Russian in origin.
Haha. I thought "Hey, It looks kinda like Precursors", so I think you're onto something there!
TEH RIDDLE :D
should be easy :)
Attachments: