It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Phoenix Deep Space Resurrection.
lightnica: Phoenix Deep Space Resurrection.
Yep that's the one - just managed to scare up some more shots too - I'll add em anyway
*passes the controller*
Your go!
Attachments:
noire.jpg (45 Kb)
Post edited September 26, 2011 by Fever_Discordia
50 hours in, feels like I'm still just starting.
Attachments:
risk.jpg (146 Kb)
lightnica: 50 hours in, feels like I'm still just starting.
Mount and Blade: Warband?
lightnica: 50 hours in, feels like I'm still just starting.
Rohan15: Mount and Blade: Warband?
Yep.
Rohan15: Mount and Blade: Warband?
lightnica: Yep.
Just a hint; next time don't have Jelkala in the map. That gave it away. :)

Lemme think......

Hm....
Okay, this particular game was an Xbox exclusive and in my personal opinion, THE greatest Xbox game ever made. The setting is unique and so is the gameplay (Considering most games in my decade...), plus the story is decent. And dammit to hell I still cant get it to stop registering on search engines. Oh well.
(Pardon what I did to the game's pic, I was trying to make it not searchable on certain engines)
Attachments:
lightnica: Yep.
Rohan15: Just a hint; next time don't have Jelkala in the map. That gave it away. :)

Lemme think......

Hm....
Okay, this particular game was an Xbox exclusive and in my personal opinion, THE greatest Xbox game ever made. The setting is unique and so is the gameplay (Considering most games in my decade...), plus the story is decent. And dammit to hell I still cant get it to stop registering on search engines. Oh well.
(Pardon what I did to the game's pic, I was trying to make it not searchable on certain engines)
I believe that game is Breakdown. I remember hearing about it and the first person fighting mechanic, but never got around to playing it.
I belive you are right
http://www.thunderboltgames.com/reviews/article/breakdown-review-for-xbox.html
Rohan15: (Pardon what I did to the game's pic, I was trying to make it not searchable on certain engines)
Didn't work very well.
Oh he's right, I have the original game lying next to me.
Very strange but cool game.
Rohan15: (Pardon what I did to the game's pic, I was trying to make it not searchable on certain engines)
Miaghstir: Didn't work very well.
Only took 2 hours. OP is probably as upset as I was when my Cyberbykes was guessed within minutes. I thought I was the only person ever to have played that game.
And then I posted it again when I was drunk. Oh woe betide me...
FraterPerdurabo: Only took 2 hours. OP is probably as upset as I was when my Cyberbykes was guessed within minutes.
Heh. The best defence against image searching is to take the screenshots yourself - you're very unlikely to get the exact same shot that's already up elsewhere on the web, and image searchers generally only find the same image (even if manipulated), not ones from (even slightly) different angles or with different poses or formations. Also cropping out UI elements where applicable (but many have already learned that lesson).
FraterPerdurabo: Only took 2 hours. OP is probably as upset as I was when my Cyberbykes was guessed within minutes. I thought I was the only person ever to have played that game.
The reason I was able to guess Cyberbykes is because I'd played the demo on a PC Gamer disk, and it stuck in my mind.

As for making stuff non-searchable, I usually tinker with the image until tineye no longer recognizes it.
Post edited September 28, 2011 by kalirion
Miaghstir: Didn't work very well.
FraterPerdurabo: Only took 2 hours. OP is probably as upset as I was when my Cyberbykes was guessed within minutes. I thought I was the only person ever to have played that game.
Oh no, I don't use image search as that would be no fun. I'm just pretty knowledgeable when it come to console games both mainstream and obscure ;) Now when it comes to obscure PC games, that's out of my range.

This next one is all Greek (and a little Japanese) to me...
Attachments:
haydenaurion: This next one is all Greek (and a little Japanese) to me...
It looks a lot like a NES title I own called "The Battle of Olympus".