It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

csanjuro: Gas Guzzlers Extreme?
It is indeed Gas Guzzlers. The Combat Carnage version to be exact. That is the one that came out DRM-free on DVD and which I have. The later Extreme re-release was and still is a Steam exclusive.

Here is a video comparing the main differences of the two:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scl67kcdLDQ

Had a lot of fun with it. Better than Flatout or most other vehicular combat/destruction/racing games out there, in my opinion.

Your turn.
Post edited November 07, 2023 by idbeholdME
csanjuro: Gas Guzzlers Extreme?
idbeholdME: It is indeed Gas Guzzlers. The Combat Carnage version to be exact. That is the one that came out DRM-free on DVD and which I have. The later Extreme re-release was and still is a Steam exclusive.

Here is a video comparing the main differences of the two:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scl67kcdLDQ

Had a lot of fun with it. Better than Flatout or most other vehicular combat/destruction/racing games out there, in my opinion.

Your turn.
okay
Attachments:
sim.jpg (202 Kb)
Post edited November 07, 2023 by csanjuro
maybe is time for another hint
Attachments:
farming.jpg (109 Kb)
Some Rune Factory-esque game (if not one of these installments in the first place)? I've only ever played Rune Factory Frontiers on the Wii but the graphics look much more recent in these screens....
Certainly looks like it. Could be Rune Factory 4, but if so Duke should take it as I wouldn't have found it otherwise.
Hi to all !
Guys I've got a little problem here! My name is Dexter. I wanna ask you some advices guys. I'm a gamer on computer and I went in a trip for couple of weeks far away of my home. And when I was back at home, I found my computer central processing unit some wires had been chewed by rats or mice or I don't know exactly. But I know weren't chewed by cockroaches because of the drops founded nearby the computer. I don't exactly what to do to deal with these mice or rats? I thought the dirt and mess attracted them and I did my best to fix it, but the rats kept coming at. I used rat traps but the rats still manage to take the bait and run away with it.

Dexter.
^ This isn't the topic to post that in.
kalirion: ^ This isn't the topic to post that in.
A bot is having trouble with mice chewing its CPU wires and you just tell it off like that?

Shame on you :P
Post edited November 09, 2023 by idbeholdME
kalirion: Certainly looks like it. Could be Rune Factory 4, but if so Duke should take it as I wouldn't have found it otherwise.
you're right, It's Rune Factory 4

now who's next?
Duke Garland: Some Rune Factory-esque game (if not one of these installments in the first place)? I've only ever played Rune Factory Frontiers on the Wii but the graphics look much more recent in these screens....
I'd say your turn, unless you don't want it.
Duke Garland: Some Rune Factory-esque game (if not one of these installments in the first place)? I've only ever played Rune Factory Frontiers on the Wii but the graphics look much more recent in these screens....
kalirion: I'd say your turn, unless you don't want it.
You solved it fair 'n square so no shovin' it off on my shoulders there. :D

*edit: I've merely guessed the "genre", you did actual research into the topic to solve. No question about whose turn this is but yours!
Post edited November 11, 2023 by Duke Garland
I hadn't even heard of Rune Factory until your post, but OK, if you insist :)

Next one:
Attachments:
I'm going to be really nice and guess wrong on purpose. (Also I've not played it, I wouldn't know just from the screenshot.)

Ultima Underworld 2?
Barony?
csanjuro: Barony?
Nope!