It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ain't that from Ubish*t game? :p
LegoDnD: Since you want to give me another chance, how's this for a classic?
Assassins Creed: Unity?
Csanjuro gets the gold, your turn!
here
Attachments:
survival.png (270 Kb)
csanjuro: here
Is it NEO Scavenger?
Lovstrelfra: Is it NEO Scavenger?
yep, it is
Lovstrelfra: Is it NEO Scavenger?
csanjuro: yep, it is
Nice! I guess there's really not much you can do when it comes to editing the screenshot as the gameplay itself is kinda unique.

Anyway, here it is! :)
Attachments:
csanjuro: yep, it is
Lovstrelfra: Nice! I guess there's really not much you can do when it comes to editing the screenshot as the gameplay itself is kinda unique.

About time for another screenshot :)
Lovstrelfra: Nice! I guess there's really not much you can do when it comes to editing the screenshot as the gameplay itself is kinda unique.

Street Fighter X Tekken?

csanjuro: Street Fighter X Tekken?
Nope. Sorry, wrong answer.

Alright here's another screenshot as well as a clue! :)

It's a visual novel with mech combat as part of its gameplay. The title is also close to Baldur's Gate. (This should be a massive clue)
Attachments:
Baldr Sky?
csanjuro: Baldr Sky?
YES! *gives a standing ovation*

Your turn! :)
csanjuro: Baldr Sky?
Lovstrelfra: YES! *gives a standing ovation*

here goes an easy one
Attachments:
rpg.jpg (334 Kb)

csanjuro: here goes an easy one
Is it A-A-A-Ag. Just kidding. I don't have a screenshot in case the answer's right lol.
Post edited October 31, 2023 by Lovstrelfra

csanjuro: here goes an easy one
Weird, I was sure the game was called Record of Agarest War, but what I see on Steam is Agarest: Generations of War. Did they rename it?

Anyway, I remember Record of Agarest War had my favorite Steam Review of all time, but I can't find it on the Generations of War page. Sadness :(