It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

uh Raft?
Nope LOL. Okay another clue, you have a dog as your companion to help you scavenge for useful stuff to survive.
Post edited October 06, 2023 by Lovstrelfra
Ah well I'll give it a shot, got a new game to post that's probably a wee bit easier.
Are we looking for The Flame in the Flood here or did my hunch end up being horribly wrong?
You're right! It's your turn now. :)
Alrighty, here we go!
Attachments:
Cheated (not just semi). I was going to say I'd never heard of the game, but then it turned out to be on my Wishlist.
kalirion: Cheated (not just semi). I was going to say I'd never heard of the game, but then it turned out to be on my Wishlist.
That ain't cheating, that's just lucky. XD
kalirion: Cheated (not just semi). I was going to say I'd never heard of the game, but then it turned out to be on my Wishlist.
Lovstrelfra: That ain't cheating, that's just lucky. XD
Nah, I cheated first to find the game name, then looked it up on Steam and saw that it was on my wishlist.
Lovstrelfra: That ain't cheating, that's just lucky. XD
kalirion: Nah, I cheated first to find the game name, then looked it up on Steam and saw that it was on my wishlist.
Ah I see. I thought you were just looking at some games on your wishlist and just stumbled on a game with screenshots that share a similar style as the picture.
While it doesn't add anything amazing to the genre I wholeheartedly recommend you to get it. The atmosphere, the soundtrack, the numerous sidequests and characters (who ALL have something to say, regardless of how unimportant they are to the story) create an amazing game to play.
My biggest gripe with it is the cliffhanger endling... Anyways, sort-of screen from the room your adventure starts out. Player character is visible but I won't tell which one ;)
Attachments:
MIght not be too helpful a s a hint, but the game was originally released as a flash game. Also the game is currently on sale on GOG. Just like last time, if there's no solution by 17:00 German time I'll post the solution.
Attachments:
Phoenotopia: Awakening?
Mortius1: Phoenotopia: Awakening?
And we have a winner! Your turn :)
Attachments:
"Pink hair metroidvania" was the winning search.

And now for something completely different.
Attachments:
kablam.png (44 Kb)
Post edited October 08, 2023 by Mortius1
Mortius1: "Pink hair metroidvania" was the winning search.

And now for something completely different.
Well that's an easy one - Halloween Harry, a.k.a. Alien Carnage!