It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

csanjuro: anyone here?
I was giving people time since my turn was so recent, but it's been 2 day so... Chroma Squad. Merely googling Power Rangers Strategy Game makes it the first result.
kalirion: I was giving people time since my turn was so recent, but it's been 2 day so... Chroma Squad. Merely googling Power Rangers Strategy Game makes it the first result.
yeah, it was kinda easy

anyway, your turn
I've had googled for "tactical power rangers 16bit game" and then for some reason checked out the itch io link. Noticed only after that it was also the top result...
Ok, next one might be pretty damn hard, so 4 screenshots included in one!

As additional hints, this is an indie JRPG using RPG Maker (shock!), it's over a decade old, not on Steam or GOG.

What is on Steam is a F2P MMORPG with Mixed Reviews which is completely unrelated to this but has a name which is extremely similar - literally the same two words but in reverse order (and followed by some words written in Japanese kanji).

Hopefully this is enough!
Attachments:
Post edited October 11, 2023 by kalirion
kalirion: Ok, next one might be pretty damn hard, so 4 screenshots included in one!

As additional hints, this is an indie JRPG using RPG Maker (shock!), it's over a decade old, not on Steam or GOG.

What is on Steam is a F2P MMORPG with Mixed Reviews which is completely unrelated to this but has a name which is extremely similar - literally the same two words but in reverse order (and followed by some words written in Japanese kanji).

Hopefully this is enough!
Not trying to answer your question, but damn, that's one big fountain.

Well, at least now I'll know what to search on Google, "An RPG Maker game with a giant fountain on the world map". LOL
Post edited October 11, 2023 by Lovstrelfra
Another hint - game appeared in one of Groupees "bundle" :p
triock: Another hint - game appeared in one of Groupees "bundle" :p
That's certainly where I got it, though yeah, not really a "bundle" :)
triock: Another hint - game appeared in one of Groupees "bundle" :p
Since you obviously know what the game is, why don' t you post it and take your turn?
kalirion: Since you obviously know what the game is, why don' t you post it and take your turn?
Alright, as nobody is interested in trying to guess it, I will reveal the game. It is one of my favourite RPG Maker games, played it before it was involved with Groupees. It's Eternal Eden. Too bad it's not available on Steam, or better, on GOG (https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/eternal_eden).
Anyway, I won't be able to post new game till next week, so anyone can take my turn. Otherwise, wait for Monday (max Tuesday, I promise :D)
It is, indeed, Eternal Eden! I bought in a "Groupees Spotlight: Eternal Eden" for $1 back in 2014. Actually only got around to really playing it recently. Apparnetly the devs are working on an expanded Eternal Eden Trilogy Reboot or something, but I couldn't find much recent information on that - that's likely why the game is not for sale anywhere, and is "free or pay what you want" on Itch. Though reading closer, that seems to be a demo, but you can still get the full game for free from their website albeit you need to sign up for their mailing list first.

As triock said, anyone who wants to can take the next turn!
Post edited October 13, 2023 by kalirion
Can you face it?
Attachments:
Post edited October 13, 2023 by LegoDnD
Is it Inhabitant Vile 2 Remake?
Lovstrelfra: Inhabitant Vile
Is that some slang name for Resident Evil?
Post edited October 13, 2023 by kalirion
Lovstrelfra: Inhabitant Vile
kalirion: Is that some slang name for Resident Evil?
Its long lost sibling actually.
LegoDnD: Can you face it?
May need a new screenshot or hint :)