It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The main menu, with the game's name obscured.
If we don't have a suggestion/solution within the neXt 12 hours (17.oo / 5 pm German time) I will post the solution.
Attachments:
Post edited October 04, 2023 by Duke Garland
Well, since no one else is stepping up to the plate, I'll just say it's Stars!, first result when googling "Ship & Starbase Designer" from the first screenshot.
kalirion: Well, since no one else is stepping up to the plate, I'll just say it's Stars!, first result when googling "Ship & Starbase Designer" from the first screenshot.
Heh, and I was wondering how you "semi-cheated" - though I wouldn't say googling keywords is cheating in itself. Fun fact, from my own checks that same screen was the only one yielding eXactly one related result with "actual cheating" and letting google seach for images.

Anyhow, it's your turn once more kalirion!
*edit: added the uncensored main menu screen
Attachments:
Post edited October 04, 2023 by Duke Garland
I called it "semi-cheating" because it was so easy, and the correct result came up straight at the top of the search results.

Aight, next one:
Attachments:
half-life.jpg (191 Kb)
Post edited October 04, 2023 by kalirion
kalirion: I called it "semi-cheating" because it was so easy, and the correct result came up straight at the top of the search results.

Aight, next one:
It's Signalis!

Can I not be the next person to post the image btw?

EDIT: Nvm, I'm ready with the picture in case I got it right.
Post edited October 04, 2023 by Lovstrelfra
kalirion: I called it "semi-cheating" because it was so easy, and the correct result came up straight at the top of the search results.

Aight, next one:
Lovstrelfra: It's Signalis!

Can I not be the next person to post the image btw?

EDIT: Nvm, I'm ready with the picture in case I got it right.
You did get it right! Your turn!
Thanks! :)

Alright, here it is. Beware of the crows!
Attachments:
mr_crow.jpeg (12 Kb)
Post edited October 04, 2023 by Lovstrelfra
I guess in my attempt to make it harder for people to guess the game, I had gone a little too much in cropping the image. So here is the second clue, still a cropped image tho, but I think it's enough to base a guess on.
Attachments:
Costume Quest?
csanjuro: Costume Quest?
Nope, sorry. The art style for the environments do look similar tho. Another clue to help you, it has something to do with rafting.
Post edited October 05, 2023 by Lovstrelfra
I knew the game from the tyre already but seeing how catastrophical my last attempt at posting a screen was, I'll better refrain from solving, heh...
Oh, I think I know what the game is based on that rafting hint, but I'm gonna let others guess first since I'd just went.
Damn, was it too easy? v.v
Well, it's the only game heavily featuring rafting that comes to my mind, and the graphics style clinches it.

It's on my backlog, but I haven't played it because I'm burned out on that particular subgenre.
kalirion: Well, it's the only game heavily featuring rafting that comes to my mind, and the graphics style clinches it.

It's on my backlog, but I haven't played it because I'm burned out on that particular subgenre.
I see, that's understandable. Anyway, the game's pretty fun imo, although I haven't come back to it due to the other games I'm currently playing.